JW New Bible

by JW GoneBad 41 Replies latest jw friends

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

On sunday! I remember

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

The newer "Green book" was also released at a meeting, not a convention. I doubt, though, that a Bible would be released only at a meeting...

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

Same method for the book organized to jheovah will in 2005

• sir82
    sir82

I remember it (the OM book) was released at a service meeting.

Back on topic, if Guy Pierce is using the NNWT, wouldn't any textual differences be caught when he was reading from it during a talk?

Maybe it's not a NNWT after all - maybe they just added the reference Bible footnotes and/or appendices?

Either way it would be a moneymaker for them - 8 million Bibles to be snapped up by JWs, who will be "lovingly encouraged" to compare Bible prices online or in bookstores and contribute accordingly.

The WTS would probably hope to rake in $200 million + in contributions from this. Would probably cost them $2 or less to produce each one.

90% profit margin - reason enough alone to expect a new Bible.

• blondie
    blondie

I'm sorry, sir82, I forgot the part that made my question on-topic, it could be that the WTS may plan on releasing any new NWT at at meeting as opposed to a convention.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Sir82 you are exactly right. My thoughts as well. It is a guaranteed sale. No respectable JW would want the old bible. And they have apparently worked through the stock of old a few months back. This creates a demand as well.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Maybe they will integrate that POS reasoning book into the bible like some JWs do, always though that was a bit odd even when I was in!

• Londo111
    Londo111

Is there a link with the pic?

• Comatose
    Comatose

Reasoning book has too much old light! lol

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

Double release . new reasoning book with new bible . all in one . o.O

Share this

Google+
Pinterest