Peace and Security - When?

by rhodesboy 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• rhodesboy
    rhodesboy

Some clarification.

As to the questions posed by jgnat I will clarify my position. The USA and most countries on Earth will survive the war intact. Eating, drinking, marrying, buiness, school, Hollywood - it will continue throughout the war and after its resolution. I'm not suggesting that the USA mainland will be attacked - Europe and the Middle East will be the theatres of war (WW1;WW2) and its highly likely we will be watching the drama unfold on CNN. Russia has strategic access to Europe (Remember the war with Georgia?) and the Middle East (Remember their invasion of Afghanistan?). So no doubt we will all be blogging about it in the near future...

PS There was a time when most people in Britain, the continent (Europe) and USA believed the interconnected, mutually beneficial world trade system would disuade nations from war...then came 1914.

• cofty
    cofty

There is as much prophetic significance in Harry Potter as there is in the ancient library of 66 books we call the bible.

• prologos
    prologos

when ever?

every time.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Russia wont go to war with the West.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Soooooo.....do we have a time limit on this prophecy? Willing to put your money where your mouth is?

I'm betting I'm right.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Hi Rhodesboy.

Does it actually say '' people will be saying we now have peace and security - finally'

or is that the WT's interpretation of meaning.

Could it also be exlained as '' people are seeking eace and security''.

I also think on these things.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

I guess if Rhodes scholar is correct we should all run back to the kingdom hall and get in good standing so that when the GB makes an announcement to take some action that doesn't seem reasonable by human thinking we can follow their so far blind guidance to the letter. LOL

• rhodesboy
    rhodesboy

Time limit...

If the global war lasts several years it will ravage the global economy. People say war is good for business - yes and no. Private manufacturing (weapons, infrastructure) will benefit but governments that are already trillions of dollars in debt can't afford (but may have to) to spend billions more on a war that could last years. The Deficit is the limiting factor here - where are they going to look after its over.

I see smoke over Babylon...

• jgnat
    jgnat

Let's stick to a time limit to when you think this is all going to start. I'll mark my calendar and we can discuss again. Otherwise yours are words on the wind.

I think global wars are over. People are sick of war. Frankly, wars can't even get off the ground these days unless there is popular support. Case in point, all of Bush's drama about "WMD" that did not exist.

• rhodesboy
    rhodesboy

I agree war is very unpopular in the West. I believe a reluctance on the part of the West to engage Russia may embolden her in this future conflicta and Russian public opinion is more open minded about war.

http://www.opendemocracy.net/article/email/russian-public-opinion-and-the-georgia-war

So its a date you want is it? My prescience abilities are still in their infancy. The winter Olympics is a red flag but only a red flag...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit