I just created an account on jw.org

by nonjwspouse 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WishingLiz
    WishingLiz

I just went to the site, and I found I can see the Conventions of some countries, but not others, like The U.K. and Canada are missing from the list....(I didn't create an account).

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Has anyone that you know donated via the website? A spouse maybe? I wonder how it would appear on a bank statement? I wonder if my wife is donating behind my back. We are way to poor for that nonsense.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Splash >> Depending on your access level you can access km's

That's just the thing: After login a publisher should be able to get her/his km's online - but you can't.

• Splash
    Splash

They need to be given authorisation to this part of the site by the COBE.

Splash.

• jgnat
    jgnat

The way the internet wants to work is open access for all. The internet makes access easy. The new generation of information junkies has created a whole movement around open access. Google the Pirate Party and Open Data for examples. It is hard to set up the internet with security controls. One of the key methods of control by totalitarian regimes is information control. The WTS, though freely providing their propoganda literature, is decidedly closed about its internal policies, finances, and workings.

Hence, static web page content with no possibility of online interaction. "Contact Us" is a web form where you provide all your details, for an in-person visit!

One must be an approved publisher to receive the Kingdom Ministry!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit