While it is Notable..

To JW Cattle it`s just More..

"New Light"

photo giantobjects10.jpg

............................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Thanks Jw

Any ideas as to why I could not see the chain link, it was non clickable.

Working from an iPad although not sure that has anything to do with it.

NJY

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Outlaw,.

You mean "more newer light" sometimes pronounced as "Manure light"?

NJY

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

I just have a feeling that this site is going to see a marked uptick in visitors come november.

Maybe they'll get rid of 1914 and the overlapping stupidity and replace it with a generic "the evidence points to soon".

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Maybe they'll get rid of 1914 and the overlapping stupidity and replace it with a generic "the evidence points to soon".

The word your looking for is..

"Evidently"

It`s the word the WBT$ uses when they have No Evidence..

WBT $

.....................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley
    They could say its time to stop preaching.

Tantalizing thought but unlikely. One tactic of a high control group/cult is to keep members overly busy with cult acivities. This keeps them insulated from other interests and keeps them focused solely on the group's objectives. Plus, D to D preaching is the WT's trademark.

What we've been seeing is that the preaching is becoming more superficial and lazy. If a JW can be convinced they are still pleasing god while dumbing down "sacred service" to the point of absurdity the WT will achieve it's objective: hijack a JWs time and energy while convincing the JW they are actually doing something.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Guys they aren't going to change anything in October. Its DC for the September study which nobody will really even understand.

I don't know if they have underestimated how big of a change this is and how it will affect their flock, or if we ave overestimated it, and it won't do much at all. I am really curious. I think the inclusion of more for the annual meeting is just going to be something that makes people "feel good" and included, after they may feel confused an alienated from more of that blinding light that is searing their mental retinas.

• SAHS
    SAHS

“problemaddict”: “I think the inclusion of more for the annual meeting is just going to be something that makes people "feel good" and included . . .”

I was thinking that perhaps making this year’s annual meeting apparently more inclusive will help dispel the stigma of the organization being so secretive and seek to promote the perception of more transparency and “openness.”

That strategy wouldn’t work, however, because they are still known to be secretive about their new elder’s manual “Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock,” the Bethel manual “Dwelling Together In Unity,” all the secret congregation files (all the little nasty-nasties), and, of course, those top-secret meetings of the Governing Body (control strategy sessions from the “octopus,” whose old bodies, just like a literal octopus, are grey and squishy), etc. – not to mention the infamous “secret database” of elders and ministerial servants who like to play with the little kiddies.

I guess the Governing Body is getting tired of formulating developments in secret meetings only to have everything leaked all over the world via Internet (not to mention getting just plain old and tired period), so they probably just said, “F^ck it; we’ll just have the damn meeting open this year – everyone will just find out anyway.” That way, they probably think they’ll seem a bit less like a secretive enigmatic cult. (Good luck, guys!)

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Big announcement ...... "Only joking everybody ha ha ha"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit