Need Help - Looks like some one in my family got to know that we are fading...

by MissConfused 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

People have the right to not attend meetings and fade away! Here what I would say: I wish you would come out and state what you want to write instead of sending a story about a Pack of Wolves because it makes you appear like a fault finder and practicing an art of manipulating. I do not enjoy reading about a man killing wolves, please do not send me such hateful email. Mind your own business. I heard you were gossiping about me and I would like it to stop. Also, eternity was prior to creation and everlasting life comes to us through the loving kindness of Jesus ransom sacrifice. Just to remind you that Jehovah is a God with meaning and I do not care for the example of placing grain of sand in a box every 500 hundred year as an example of eternity it is a poor example of a loving God. Do you believe that Jehovah gave his son Jesus the only right to judge who will receive everlasting life? By stating,” May we both be there to see the box filled" is a judgment call that I would leave to Jesus and not any man on earth. Sorry you and I will disagree with who has that right to judge the righteous considering the two talks and poor examples you sent me were laced with nothing more than manipulation and judgmental under tones and you enjoyed them. The bottom line if one believes in Jesus Christ ransom another should not judge who is righteous and who is not.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Who is the farmer? Jesus? Sheep Jehovahs Witnesses? Wolves anyone not a Jehovahs Witness. puppy? you. It just not nice to send this to anyone who is not attending. Some people just can not let people go in peace.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Typical emotional blackmail.Some of their illustrations are quite manipulative.

Bangalore

• nightvision
    nightvision

I would say

'I'm glad you mentioned sheep , because im sure jesus said on more than one occasion that he is the fine shepherd and HIS sheep know HIS voice and follow HIM . not a man made publishing corporation .

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

Well, if I received this kind of mail I would just play ignorant dumbass not understanding what they are trying to tell me. I would not respond but next time I would meet them I would thank them for sharing this nice little story and still look like I did not catch their real agenda.

But that just me.

CP

• Fernando
    Fernando

Possibly you could ask them as "publishers of the good news" if the "good news" according to Paul is in their hearts and on their lips.

(More than half the NWT's roughly 152 references to "good news" are by Paul)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

In reality its the devilish, alluring and corrupt marketing tactics of the Watchtower Corporation that preys on

the general public like a pack of wolves, devouring minds, hearts and souls.

Only to turn people into mind controlled submissive slaves working and giving these men money.

• flipper
    flipper

Nothing worse than a " prodigal wolf puppy " gone bad. Kina like " girls gone wild " or something. What an idiotic illustration, typically suited for the WT Society agenda. I bet it had all those mind controlled JW drones at the assembly in hypnotized mode. Good lord.

Miss Confused- Don't fret too much over your JW relatives sending you this, as others stated they are just trying to GUILT you back into going to meetings b using FEAR tactics of what ALLEGEDLY will happen to you outside the JW organization. But it's all lies. What will happen is much more positive than that. You'll gain your freedom of mind, find friends less snarky than Jehovah's Witnesses who accept you for who you are and will be there for you- not turn their backs on you like Witnesses. And oh yeah- your non-Witness friends won't turn around and KILL the former JW's in your life- they are too busy living life in a positive way.

Your family is just using cult tactics to scare you. I would just respond if you feel you must respond by saying " thanks for your concern, I'm doing fine, I'm certainly not a killing wolf and I would never kill you guys, I love you , I'm very happy and I want you to be happy too ! " Then leave it at that. Miss - These people ARE insane, you do know that right ? We are here as a support to you as well. Take care

• jgnat
    jgnat

I'd send another parable back.

The Fox and the Mosquitoes

A Fox after crossing a river got its tail entangled in a bush, and could not move. A number of Mosquitoes seeing its plight settled upon it and enjoyed a good meal undisturbed by its tail. A hedgehog strolling by took pity upon the Fox and went up to him: "You are in a bad way, neighbour," said the hedgehog; "shall I relieve you by driving off those Mosquitoes who are sucking your blood?" "Thank you, Master Hedgehog," said the Fox, "but I would rather not." "Why, how is that?" asked the hedgehog. "Well, you see," was the answer, "these Mosquitoes have had their fill; if you drive these away, others will come with fresh appetite and bleed me to death."

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

The funny thing about this story is that the WOLF PACK is similar to the Watchtower and the farmer is similar to the rest of the civilized world.

For example:

1. As he turned his rifle toward a shadow he saw a puppy wolf huddling besides a fence post shivering. The farmer felt sorry for him, picked him up, tucked him inside his coat and took him home. -- When was the last time a witness helped anyone they saw in need with food clothing and shelter who WAS NOT ONE OF THEIR OWN? COnversely when was the last time you saw a church have a food / clothing drive.

2. They invited him to come on the other side of the fence with them. -- Generally speaking it is the witnesses who pull people away from their comfortable home situations where they are loved to run off in a secluded pack in a kingdom hall with them. To engage in activities that peopel are foreign to (service / meetings /shunning former friends)

3. It was such fun and he was glad for the choice he made. But winter came and everyone became hungry and restless. - Does this not describe the feeling most witnesses get when they begin to realize they are trapped in a religion that is oppressive and takes everything from them.

4. But the leader said, "You're one of us now, do as you're told!" - Who is more likely to make this statement??? The governing body or someone you know outside of this organization.

5. Wait, don't shoot me, I'm the puppy you raised. I'm your friend. Don't you remember me? - This sounds more like something someone would say to a witness parent when they are trying to recieve love from them after they have decided to leave the watchtower. I do not know many worldly parents who would turn their backs on their children because of religious diffs....

6. He raised his rifle and shot....BANG!!! The wolf was dead! -- More witness parents are willing to abandon their loved ones over appearances.

7. Brothers, when Armageddon comes and Jesus is doing his destruction work, will he recognize you" - So simplistic... beause Jesus would be confused by your outward appearance when he actually can read your heart and know works.

Again a crock of crap when looked at without the rose-colored glasses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit