New method to burglarize your car...

by Glander 24 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

If it's not true I apologize to all the people whose lives I've destroyed........ROTFLMAO

• besty
    besty
    I was told this the first time yesterday and thought it sounded possible, even plausable.

and thought you would pollute JWD with it?

How about doing some proper research before you paste crap on here?

• besty
    besty

*plausible - get a spellchecker on your longer words as well...

plau·si·ble

/'plôz?b?l/

Adjective
    1. (of an argument or statement) Seeming reasonable or probable.
    2. (of a person) Skilled at producing persuasive arguments, esp. ones intended to deceive.
    Synonyms

probable - likely - credible - believable - possible - Glander

• jgnat
    jgnat

My dad described the security dance between criminal and security experts. It goes like this. We come up with a new, safer, more secure way of doing business (i.e. RFID bank card), and the criminal finds new ways to bypass it. Security tightens up again (plastic see-through bills), and criminals up the ante again.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

.....there was a puddle of it next to where the car was parked. Sheffield police said that this is now a favourite method of car theft. Apparently developed by car breakers with a lot of time on their hands. If doesnt matter how sophisticated people make a lock, there are cleverer people who can get past it. Just needs time and imagination.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Thieves, the good ones, do have lots of time on their hands. All they need is a sample locked vehicle in their private shop and they go at it.

• Glander
    Glander

Geeze. I didn't realize that Besty was so angwy. Chill.

• besty
    besty

post a photo of your cat - just to complete the set of stupid things people use the internet for.

• Glander
    Glander

Maybe I'll just send you a bill for the anger release therapy I've obviously provided you with by my misspelling and possibly erroneous subject. I am available for further venting if you are still frustrated with something.

• wasblind
    wasblind

.....there was a puddle of it next to where the car was parked. Sheffield police said that this is now a favourite method of car theft. Apparently developed by car breakers with a lot of time on their hands. If doesnt matter how sophisticated people make a lock, there are cleverer people who can get past it. Just needs time and imagination._____AWOL

Thanks for the clarity AWOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit