Something odd just happened when I logged on!

by tornapart 78 Replies latest forum tech-support

• tornapart
    tornapart

I typed in my name, password and the captcha, expecting to see my name come up in the top right corner and what I actually saw was someone else's name! (The name was another member of this board). I looked at it for a few seconds feeling a bit puzzled and not sure what to do about it and as I looked it automatically changed (whithout me doing anything) back to my own name.

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

I've had all sorts of members names appear today, messaged Simon about it earlier today.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Exact same thing JUST happened to me. When I logged in my user name was "sobeit". Then I clicked on the name and MY log in name appeared.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Really iCeltic? How strange!! Well, glad it's not just me though! Must be a board glitch... I thought I was seeing things when I saw a different name, then I felt worried, then I thought if I should just log out and sign in again, then it just changed to my name as I was looking at it....

You too Curiousbutterfly? Wonder how many more it'll happen to......

• Comatose
    Comatose

Happened to me yesterday. Freaked me out.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Same thing happened to me as well.

Bangalore

• tornapart
    tornapart

I think it may be happening that the username you see is someone who happens to log on at a similar time to you. As the name I saw and the name CuriousButterfly saw made posts at a similar time to when we did. Why it's happening, who knows......

• AnnOMaly
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Just happened to me all the sudden, i was "truthseaker" for a bit.

• blondie
    blondie

It just happened to me, pulled in truth seeker 374.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit