Asking for money...AGAIN

by raymond frantz 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

WOW crazyguy, my mind just exploded - i could see that totally happening, what you describe! I think they really could do that!

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Yes, all the branches we helped build in central and south america that were to support the preaching and "educational" work thru armageddon have been sold in the last few years because of simplification. Uhmmmm.

Perhaps, Jw's would be financially better off if they figured out how to re-harness the construction talents they have into money making profits. Oh, excuse me, that what the rest of the world does in everyone being paid for their work and skills as needed. Forget it. Maybe they just need to get a real job. ukooo...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Wouldn't be surprised at all someone doing that, there is always a pressing notion that the Bethel head quarters are

strapped poor and that money is always needed. JWS have no idea just how rich some Bethel HQs are.

Particularly the BHQ such as in London UK .

They are mostly likely cashing in on the real estate value and taking the money to build better and newer facilities,

similar to what happened to Brooklyn NY head quarters in the US.

So a lying deceiving religion is also lying and deceiving in its financial matters, not surprising really.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit