Meet our very own Sarah Palin

by barry 21 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen

One Nation is a minor party here (thankfully) and not very many take them seriously. The Federal Election is on the 9th of September. Hopefully, she won't be voted into Federal Parliament.

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

She went full retard

What is worrying though is the amount of support that Pauline Hanson's view get with the great unwashed here.

• still thinking
  • barry
    barry

Stephanie Banister has withdrawn from preselection in the poll for next month. She would have no chance anyway to win a house of rep seat.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Why do you need your own Sarah Palin ?

We would be more than happy to ship you the real thing.

Rub a Dub

• barry
    barry

We wouldn't want your Sarah Palin ours is realy stupid and dumb. At least we win on this one

• never a jw
    never a jw

Glander,

57 states? Do we have something better than that on Obama? Certainly, then why do we choose to go that petty road? Being tired and replacing 57 for 47 is a very forgivable mistake. The utter ignorance of Sarah Palin and this Australian lady does not compare to Obama's mistakes, even his ignorance.

No, I am not a Democrat, never have, never will. I have more in common with Republicans, but they too are becoming a scary bunch.

• Glander
    Glander

never - first of all, I am not a Republican. my point is that public gaffes can be meaningless or important. The VP of the US, Joe Biden makes a gaffe almost everytime he opens his mouth. I brought up a couple Obamas gaffes on the level of the Australian candidate and his cult followers come out of the woodwork.

1 Public gaffes

2 Sexual indescretion (mayor of San Diego) or outright sexual perversity (Weiner man) or

3 Outright corruption (mayor of Detroit, Jackson jr.,etc. etc.)

strange how these events seem to either cause indignation by some and be completely ignored by others.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

LOL one person actually commented on your ridiculous need to insert your Obama hate on this completely unrelated thread, and you say

I brought up a couple Obamas gaffes on the level of the Australian candidate and his cult followers come out of the woodwork.

How pathetic

• brinjen
    brinjen

Umm... One Nation has a very different adgenda to the Democatic party. One Nation is plain scary... nothing but fear mongering and hatred with them. Not exactly known for their valuable insight either... (see cadidate upon which this thread is about).

And no, we don't want the real Sarah Palin and while you're at it... keep Rupert Murdoch over there where he belongs too please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit