NEW UK BETHEL - START SAVING

by St George of England 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Listener
    Listener

They can now be considered as the Watchtower Building & Tactic's Society.

• factfinder
    factfinder

marked

• factfinder
    factfinder

Will the new complex be smaller?

I wonder if the society will eventually close more and more of the printing branches and just have more of the work done here/ If so, they will need to enlarge the Wallkill factory again and transfer presses and bindery lines to Wallkill.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Saving???? Just bend over, thank you very much!

• LogCon
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd

The thing that really just blows me away is that Joe Publisher has just got no clue of what is going on. ABSOLUTLY NO IDEA!!!! This was really driven home to me when I queried an elder about the hall been signed over after a refurb. His reply was "he thought it had but he didnt like to get involved in these matters." I just thought you total &u$k wit how could you not have realised what you had done or the implications of it. The guy was just totally in the dark. Its almost like the society has got people so controlled that they can do what ever they like unchallenged. But the thing that really frustrates me is that I just can't tell anyone in the congregation because if I did I wold get kicked out. Grrr

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

The biggest scamis that the society gives the local congregations mortgages which they pay back with interest. When the KH is paid for guess who owns the building,,,,,, you got it not the ones who paid for it the members but the WT society who retain the deeds and rights. . Its like buying a house paying the bank back with interest then giving the deeds back to the bank. It seems like the oorg has trulty becoem part of the new world order

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit