Why Are Women Better Liars Then Men ?

by YYHWH 39 Replies latest jw friends

• YYHWH
    YYHWH

I cannot tell a lie with a straight face. Women seem to be able to lie and you cannot even have a clue they are not telling the truth.

Why is that?
    Are Women better liars?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

How do you know they are lying? I myself try not to lie. I can't say that I have never lied, because I have, but I do not make a habit of it and I do not lie to hurt others.

Edited for spelling

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • LDH
    LDH

Yeah, right.

Trojan, Sheik, etc make most of their condoms in size "Extra Large or Magnum." Now, who's lying?

Lisa

• YYHWH
    YYHWH

I guess through experience and finding out after the fact. The lies are not always lies that hurt people I am talking about lies in general,white lies,small lies,little deceptions,you know what I mean.

• YYHWH
    YYHWH

Ok Lisa now that is one of the biggest lies women tell (SIZE DOES NOT MATTER) Have you ever told that lie?

• Undecided
    Undecided

They can even spell better then men.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(SIZE DOES NOT MATTER) ............I guess size does matter, but for me I tend to like them on the average size. I like pleasure, not pain. So, there you are.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Guest 77
    Guest 77

LDH, it's the motion in the ocean, not size.

Guest 77

• rekless
    rekless

because we are always looking at their breast and not their eyes, don't you know the eyes are the windows to the soul.

Oh by the way sleepy, you may want to start washing women's windows.
    Never know this may be a new job title. " Window washer of the soul!"

Hell is truth seen too late. H.G.Adams

• LDH
    LDH

LOL YHWH, sorry didn't mean to hijack yer thread. Ask a stupid question.......

Get a stupid answer.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit