Kent's board sucks

by LaraCraft 17 Replies latest jw friends

• LaraCraft
    LaraCraft

That's my opinion on it, Wouldn't even bother signing up, I'd rather be here where all the *action* is!

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

this was so fucking uncalled for bee. why would you announce such a thing? how about being mature and just not registering there.. no one here or THERE cares of your whereabouts. and if you REALLY needed to announce this, how about emailing kent himself.. [email protected]

rediculous [8>]

inside the future of a shattered past

• Kismet
    Kismet

Well put Bea!

What I am left wondering is why she would go against Simon's policy of having double accounts, just to post this crap and shit stirring crap it is.

More and more I see her as a troll, albeit a new kind of one, only concerned with cluttering up this place with her sex threads.

Don't feed the troll!!!

Kismet - who is wondering how many questioning JW's are turned away from Simons by seeing the almost brothel-like atmosphere that is fostered by Butalbee

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

Hmmmmmmmmm Do I detect a disturbance in the Force?.......Jedd

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Kents board doesn't suck. It's just slower over there than it is here. I haven't registered over there but I do read the post. I just don't go there as often since it is still slow.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • butalbee
    butalbee

I'm not a troll! I would've posted this as butalbee, but exceeded max thread allowances...I'm not the only one around here w/ double acct's.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion...

I think it's jw.com wanna-be and my loyalty is here to Simon.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Bee says:

That's my opinion on it, Wouldn't even bother signing up, I'd rather be here where all the *action* is!

I can see how one might think that if they didn't understand the discourse.

Lilacs that's what's I like about Kent's board my threads don't get lost in all these sex threads. Since it is slow it gives others a chance to make a thoughtful reply. Before it is forgotten...

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Kismet
    Kismet

Re-read your post...you exceeded the maximum posting allowance. your loyalty is to Simon?

Who do you think made the posting limit of 25 posts?!?!?! Yet you circumvent (and yes others do it) the rule of person you are loyal to?

strange.

Kismet

• butalbee
    butalbee

Kismet--Why are you attacking me like this?

• Seven
    Seven

No, it most certainly does not! I wish to apologize to Kent and the participants there for this most idiotic of threads. I'm embarrassed for you Bee and for the bad light your comments cast on JWD. This immature behavior is totally uncalled for. Start acting like an adult!

seven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit