LouBelle

by Hortensia 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I notice she hasn't posted for about a month. She was struggling quite a bit and feeling depressed. Has anyone heard from her or have contact info so you can check on her?

• whathappened
    whathappened

I believe she lives in South Africa. Has it really been that long? Are you sure?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

You are right, Hortensia. She hasn't posted since July 5. I was thinking about her just last night. I hope she checks in soon and that she is okay.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I know I noticed myself. But yesterday or today she posted a cute picture on FB.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Dagney, thank you for lettinng us know that she recently posted elsewhere. I'm glad she is okay!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I've been wondering about her. I do know she got another job so I assumed she was busy with that. Glad she's good.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

She's a racist who literally blamed her employment situation on black people. I don't really miss her.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

wow barrold bonds - if you were in SA - I would so have you up for defemation of charactor. i gave an accurate break down of the employment situation in SA. One cannot get away from BEE, AA, or EE - which makes finding employment difficult if you are a certain colour or gender. That is not being racist - it's telling the truth of the employment break down in my country. You know nothing about the every day life of any south african, black, white, coloured or otherwise. You have called me names, you have been rude and said the most stupid things. You clearly think you have a grasp on something, and I will let you be.

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

LouBelle,

No point wasting your time on Barrold! This thread was about concerns over how you are doing. People did miss you. Could you tell us how your new job is coming on? And how you are, generally speaking?

pc

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

B.B.....Unbelivable ...applause and hooting or an obnoxiouse and self righteouse comment?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit