Has anyone else ever wondered this ?

by scary21 19 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

I know the JW's are wrong but if they were right, this is my question...... When the big A comes, there has to be the best person who dies. The one who lost out on life by a fraction. The very best one who still did not make it. SOMEONE has to be that unlucky person. Same goes for the worst one of all the people, but he just made it by the skin of his teeth. Who are those people, and how much difference is there between the two ??

Mind boggling...... The whole thing is crazy

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

my understading of the big A is much like the exodus, the ones that died were the ones that fallowed the king of egypt into battle against God no one else.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Interesting point Scary21! Shows how dumb it all is.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Adolph Hitler killed 6million Jews.....eternal destruction.

A JW who doesn't go out in Service enough during the last days....eternal destruction.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Let me invent a human standing before god at Armageddon, the leader of an african rebel group, lets say hes bad... lets say he has participated in genocide, infanticide, murder, killed people and animals for blood sacrifice, initiated and promoted slavery, promoted and lived by strict rules of racism and sexism, lets say he is homophobic and that he impregnated women without their consent, lets say that on several occasions he order his army to cut open the belly of pregnant women to watch the foetus fall out and die just because they didnt join his force, despite being in the wrong tribe and therefor never ever being allowed to join his force.... Lastly the worst of his atrocities ...... Lets say his children, like him, were a little unruly and selfish, a little naughty at times and that in a fit of rage, he told them he regretted having them and drowned them all, babies too...... Of course I'm describing the judge himself, the god of the bible! Who is that deity to stand judge over humans? Had he been a human his actions would see HIM die st armageddon! He would be infamous, known as the worst human to ever walk the earth, far worse than hitler or other evil people thst religious people turn to as excuses for the invention of hell or armageddon. The irony of such a ghastly figure standing judge over children in Africa, nuns in Irish monasatraies, aborigines in Australia, soldiers in Russia, doctors in America.... Daring to judge when he has been sooooooo evil..... He is an immoral beastly god! Its a farce! I can't believe decent people believe this and defend it! snare x
  • tresdecu
    tresdecu

Excellent! Never thought of that angle. Interesting.

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

Quite trying to think all mature-style.

Black and white thinking.

That's the key, don't you know?

• hellenback
    hellenback

Snare & Racket. I once said that almost word for word to my PO. He wasn't impressed.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

snare n racket -BOOM!

• blondie
    blondie

Of course, you assuming that there will be a big A and that God's standards are the same as the WTS standards.

Imperfect is imperfect...nothing anyone can DO EARNS life....according to the bible. Isn't that why God sent Jesus, to pay the price for life for humans?

Leave the WTS "theology" behind and start reading a bible, any bible but the NWT to see this is the WTS not the bible talking. Don't judge people by the WTS warped thinking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit