Losing my religion

by vikesgirl101 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

VIKESGIRL:

Losing the JW religion was the best thing and I should have done it years before I actually did When I had my first rude awakening I should have followed my gut instinct and headed for the door instead of being optimistic that it would get better.

Why I hung around to get my feelings hurt by a bunch of nobodies is something I kick myself over. What a waste of my time.

Everybody has a mistake in their life they'd like to rectify and this was one of them.

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

No more religion for me period, the taste the JW's left was too bad to want to try anything else.

• poopieskoopie
    poopieskoopie

There are other places to mingle.

At the end of the day it is not our beliefs that define our character, only our actions. Find people whose actons line up with your beliefs.....you might just find more than a fewof these people exist outside the religious realm.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Try a science book or two! I recommend Why Evolution Is True by Jerry A. Coyne

You don't need a pastor or anyone else to tell you the truth

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Try a science book or two! I recommend Why Evolution Is True by Jerry A. Coyne

You don't need a pastor or anyone else to tell you the truth

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

My thoughts on religion is same s*&t different pile. It is just a way of control and I do not need anyone telling me what to do.

• flipper
    flipper

Nothing wrong with disliking organized religion. It certainly has caused lots of problems and strife among humankind. Why not try living without religion for awhile and see how you like it ? Nothing wrong with trying life without it. You may find you are more spiritual without religion. I know I am. I haven't been in any religion for 10 years now and it's been the happiest time of my life ! Good luck to you ! Peace out, mR. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit