• garyneal
    garyneal

marked

• *lost*
    *lost*

Stubble - excellent, thank you

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Sorry for cursing. I get really frustrated with some of the comments dubs make. Jake, you are right. They are grossly misinformed. It's really the delusions of the WT leaders that are to blame. They are the ones fostering the atmosphere of fear and ignorance. So when someone does a cut and past article without really researching the subject, it's just their programmed behavior. They could just be lying unintentionally.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Anybody agree with this point? .."Undoubtedly, many today would have considered the Christians a destructive cult." http://sianrose.wordpress.com /2011/07/15/are-jehovahs- witnesses-a-sect-or-a-cult/

• donny
    donny

Cult = A small unpopular religion.

Religion - A large popular cult.

• mouthy
    mouthy

You decide for your selves read Deut:18:20-22 Have they ever made false prophecies?

A cult is one that twists scriptures to make the one listening to them become a worshiper of the one

making the rules. In the Jones Town cult,the followers drank the coolaid, In the Korash cult,they stayed

to burn in the fire,in the Jehovahs Witnesses they handed their minds over to a bunch of OLD MEN
    at a building in Brooklyn called Bethel. Who tells their followers to HATE!!!Not what is evil, but that
    which is good, I am so sorry I taught 10 to follow those old men.But I was ignorant...
    YES!!!!It is a worse cult in the world in MY opinion.
    You asked I gave my opinion. !!!!
    Mouthy

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are definitely a cult. Right along with the mor[m]ons and Seventh Day Adventists. They segregate people for their own purposes. They have rules designed to prevent people from fitting into regular society or from prospering. They put obedience of the leaders above obeying common sense or, in some cases, even the law.

Just because they do not live in combines (as do the Twelve Tribes) or exert the same degree of control as the Boston Movement does, this doesn't preclude them from being a cult. It amounts to weighing 200 kg when you should be 80, and saying you are not too fat because you aren't 500 kg.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society and the Jehovah's Witnesses are one big ol' rotten stinkin' disgusting CULT.

• mP
    mP

Mouthy

You decide for your selves read Deut:18:20-22 Have they ever made false prophecies?

,mP:

Half the prophets in the bible made false prophecies. Ezekiel claimed Tyre will be destroyed forever. The same goes for Babylon. Somebody claimed that Davids line would rule forever, whichis obviously not true. Anyone please dont claim there was a clause about the later, because there wasnt. People are making that bit up as an excuse. Even Jesus lied when he said he would return before this genreation died, and then they did and here we are 2000 years later.

There are no prophecies inthe bible if you truely examine then and dont play word games. I challenge anyone to find one prophecy. Please give the scripture. Make sure its direct and precise and not some wishy washy lets pretend that means this.

• mouthy
    mouthy

1st John 4:1 Dear Friends ,do not believe every spirit,but test the spirits to see whether they are from God
    because many false prophets have gone out into the world .
    verse 7 says Dear friends let us LOVE one another,for love comes from GOD.Everyone who loves has been born of GOD & KNOWS GOD
    verse 12 says No one has ever seen GOD,but if we love one another God lives in us & HIS love is made complete in us.

So my dear mP ,I KNOW I am in GODS hand as I LOVE even my enemies ....Do YOU????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit