Will the WBTS order JW's to Kill??

by Anne Marie 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• Anne Marie
    Anne Marie

Dear All,

I thank all of you for your consideration of my post, and for your responses. Espiecially, Alan, I thank YOU!

I was not trying to "promote" anything, nor trying to "shoot my mouth off". I have just been very bothered about what I had come across on the web. I finally decided that if anyone "out there" would know what I was talking about, it would be one of you.

Alan, I do not know if your response was a joke, or a speculation, but it certainly sounded real! And so very believable! I hope that we all remember that orders to kill, in the name of Jehovah, is not a new concept at all. Even one of the elders said to me, before I was disfellowshipped for being raped and not screaming, "You know, if we were living in the days of Israel, you'd be taken outside the city gates and stoned to death". I really don't think this elder would have had any problem of shooting me if he felt that it was Jehovah's will...and that I was an "enemy of Jehovah".

Also, please know that I was not, in any manner, trying to promote the idea of 'crazy JW's coming after us'. Rather, I came to this Forum with the subject because I simply had nowhere else to turn for help. I am not "crazy", or stupid. And I am not trying to turn anyone away from, or to, anything.

At least the subject gives one pause...and something to chew on.

I enjoyed reading each of your responses...again, espiecally yours, Alan! Thank you all. I will be looking for further "enlightenment"!

Angel's blessings!!

Anne Marie

"The unexamined life is not worth living."

Plato

• apostate man
    apostate man

That CULT in San Diego did it to themselves a few years back. I think 17 people died. JWs are just on a larger scale. Jim Jones cult did it also, to themselves, I think 700+ people died that day.

I think if something like that ever did happen, most would be happy to do such things, because it would be "kill or be killed" at that point.

Nothing stopped the Nazis from doing such horrific things. They were doing it for a greater cause as well.

So, IT IS POSSIBLE.

Break the chains that bind you,
    unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing.
  • AlanF
    AlanF

Anne Marie, the 1st thing I posted is actually a take-off on the article "Righteous Requirements" from the July 1, 1943 Watchtower. The article was an attempt by the Society to convince JWs that they ought to spend a lot more time in field service and adopt certain new ways of preaching. It was obviously written because a lot of JWs were balking at the Society's earlier instructions, so this article pulled out all stops in invoking the claim of God-given spiritual authority of the "faithful and discreet slave". One of the most abominable things the article said was to compare what the Society instructed JWs to do with the "organizational instructions" given by Jehovah to Jesus in creating the physical universe. What unabashed gall! Most JWs today who read the article are rightly appalled at the brazen usurpation of Godly authority the Society displayed. Of course, by the style it's obvious that the article was written by none other than that master bullshitter, Fred Franz.

AlanF

• SYN
    SYN

This thread is actually pretty disturbing. Personally, I knew more than a few Dubs who would not hesitate to kill Apostates if the GB instructed them to, and it only takes a few, believe me.

Good grief.

They could start a Dub min-jihad against Apostates, but then, I doubt that any government would tolerate them, especially not in these modern, "anti-terrorist" times. We could simply pass them off as terrorists to most governments and they would get thrown in jail for life (esp. in America right about now).

The question is whether the guys at the TOP are willing to go through with such an action. Bear in mind that many of them are starting to get pretty old now, and their minds aren't as sharp as they used to be, so I dread the day an accidental announcement is made to kill all Apostates by a GB member who has suddenly become senile. OUCH.

Bill Bowen, you should invest in a shotgun and a guard dog!

What others have said is true, the degree of control is huge, but also, your average Dub would be sickened by the thought of doing such a thing. There are always exceptions, tho.

And for sure, it would not be something they'd announce publicly. They're not THAT stupid. It would be a covert operation.

So if anyone on this board suddenly stops posting or emailing you, or you have an "Apostate" friend who does the same, keep a close eye on them. It may be more serious than you think!

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

• Solace
    Solace

Arent J.W.s already killing themselves and their children by refusing blood transfusions.
    I know my family and I know how indoctrinated they are. If their instructions were worded in a way that lead them to believe they were directly from Jehovah God, I believe that at least half of them would either commit murder or kill themselves if they couldnt go through with it. I am very serious.
    My family eats, breathes and sleeps the W.T.S. It is their entire existance. I would be very afraid for my life if I found out the W.T.S. was going in this direction.
    Come to think of it, I am quite nervous as we speak.

• Wren
    Wren

Think a kill order will make it past corporate WTS Legal Dept.? LOL. Rest easy.

I'm still of the opinion that it's "all about the money boys!".

• apostate man
    apostate man

Roughly 6 million dubs today. Lets say half of them killed 2 Apostates on opening day. In one day they could do the same damage that Hitler did in a few years(to the Jews).

• Solace
    Solace

apostate man,
    Holy wha!!!!
    That is freaky.
    Shhhhhh....................
    Lets not give them any ideas.

• termite 35
    termite 35

I do agree it's too far fetched;but how many in the bible lied or murdered even children for gods' purposes?When I queried the killing of children in the bible years ago, the same answer time after time was'well they were such debased, disgusting people even the children were too bad to warrant saving'yep; they managed to convince themselves that even little toddlers and babies were totally wicked; and they really believed that!Sick,totally sick;to justify the killing of innocent children because their parents were molesters etc

• DIM
    DIM

This is the most ludicrous and ridiculous post I have ever read on this board. Anyone here who was / is a JW knows that this would never happen. They honestly believe that they are the most peaceful group on earth. They feel that God will destroy apostates and "evil" people. I honestly cannot believe how stupid this post is. Were you ever a JW? Get real....this just makes the "apostates" seem insane.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit