A modest "Hello, everybody!"

by TheOldHippie 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Xandit
    Xandit

Always liked your posts Hippe, I think you'll like it here.

• claudia
    claudia

RedHorse, I had no idea you were coolwater on wit.net. You were one of my favorites! I am still having withdrawl from that site closing.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Welcome Old Hippie.

I too enjoyed your posts over at Witnet. Whatever happened to your countryman "Morty"?

Path

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Thanks, Claudia I spent a lot of my time biting my tongue there so as not to offend anyone. Sometimes it didn't work....

• waiting
    waiting

Hello Old Hippie,

I also enjoyed your posts over at Witnet. There were some good posters over there. I only read the Controversial Forum - much more interesting.

Wow, you've led such an interesting life. I thought Englishmen were a quite sort of people? Obviously, you raised the decibal somewhat in youth.

Welcome, glad to have you here. There are two Hello Hello threads in the sex forum (tells a tad about us). For some unknown reason, we don't use that room much - so I figured I use some empty space. I tried to give Red credit for the ingenuity of using the sex room - but she balked. Bet she's sorry now, eh?

waiting

• neyank
    neyank

Hi old Hippie,
    Welcome aboard.
    Hope you enjoy your stay.

neyank

• ISP
    ISP

Hi 'Old Hippee'

I was 'Manic' from witnet.

Good to hear from you. Always enjoyed your stuff.

Any requests? Well, I have. I enjoyed your posts on the flood and whether it was a localised event etc. Might be an idea for you to start a thread on it and see if we can hammer something out.

Any way - a very warm welcome to ya!

ISP

• Grunt
    Grunt

Hi Old Hippie,
    While you and I are opposites in many ways, you from Northern Europe, me from Southern Alabama, you an ex-Hippie dope smoker, me an ex-clean and squared away Marine who wouldn't even smoke tobacco, you a communist and me a committed foe of communism, even in our current status, you have a daughter who is df'd while you are a Witness, I have a daughter who is a Pioneer while I am throughly disenchanted with the Society and consider myself an ex-Witness. You have no problems with WT theology and I have major problems with it. Still, I have always enjoyed your posts, and respect your points of view. You always seemed to genuinely care about others, and you seemed open-minded. It is good to have you here, and I look forward to your posts. There were a lot of good people at Wit.net, you and Morty were among my favorites. Once again, it is good to hear from you and to see your name on the board. Though I would much rather have a motorcycle than a horse, I have always found animal lovers to be my kind of people, starting with my wife who had a Schnauzer she dearly loved and I daily walked for eleven years.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hello Old Hippie. I remember you too from witnet & h2o. Funny how many ex-wit.netters find themselves over here

• Angharad
    Angharad

Welcome Hippie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit