May tv broadcast

by New day 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• New day
    New day

Somebody on another thread suggested that those still in could express their opinions on Steven Lett's performance. I am still in and I was shocked, dismayed and saddened by it. I became a Witness over 30 yrs ago and the issue of donations was a non-issue for so many years.

Now, it is a huge one for the org. How could the GB imagine they would get away with it? Do they really take us for morons? We are thinking, feeling human beings. We have a brain to work out when we are being taken advantage of. The destruction in my confidence in the GB started two years ago with many of the doctrinal changes, accelerated with this latest donation insanity, and is capped by the completely illogical and scripturally unsupported series of wt articles from the May 15 study articles that we start this wknd. God help us. We need it.

• freemindfade
  • respectful_observer
    respectful_observer
    Is it possible for a mod to merge all the May JW broadcast threads?
  • Driving Force
    Driving Force
    Do they really take us for morons?

Unfortunately they do, it took me 28 years to realize that.
  • TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Mister Lett's hypocrisy is an integral part of his face all along his May TV Broadcast's talk, when he is asking, asking and asking again for more money from his submitted "co-domestics" .

His smile in the shape of a moneybox's slit speaks volumes about his true motivations.

And what a shame to use the innocence of children by inviting them (I should say by forcing them ) to put coins in "kingdom hall's" conribution boxes as examples of generosity for the rank and file JWs, Disgusting !

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Welcome New Day - to the true reality of the WTBTS Inc.

It's all about the money now; the Org has taken off the gloves, so be prepared for draconian "economies" soon, by the corporation!

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

They shouldn't even have TV broadcasts and should just stay in the background. The GB have gone Hollywood on us. You see their jewelry and watches, nice clothes too bro ! Getting info at the hall through announcements as before should suffice. For those that cannot attend or are irregular as I am then though the site in printed format. Scrap the TV, I felt stupid watching it. Backing up 15 years when I came in to the truth I would of made fun of them and would of said to go pound sand.

I remember reading a WT article back 10+ years ago on an Amish sister coming into the truth, wonder how she feels about today ?

The GB has become a self serving embarrassment !

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

If you give a person enough rope, they eventually hang themselves...

The GB is indeed hanging themselves with these broadcasts......

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I became a Witness over 30 yrs ago and the issue of donations was a non-issue for so many years.

Now, it is a huge one for the org. How could the GB imagine they would get away with it?

Do they really take us for morons?.....New day

Image result for YesImage result for Watchtower stephen lett

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

How anyone can watch this truly cringe-worthy crap without wanting to poke their own eyes out is beyond me.

Maybe they will have a singing contribution box next?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit