I can't stop looking at myself!

by LDH 19 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

You caught my attention! LDH LOL
    size 14? that isn't exactly or even close to 'obeeese' in the REAL world. Unless of course your 4 ft tall.
    I can relate though to trying to loose a few pounds. It's hard when you only have a few pounds to shed. A lot harder then most people might think.
    I have one sis-in-law that was really over wieght. She could drop 30 or 40 pounds easy, and did it often. For me to loose 25 pounds I had to literally work my butt off! I use to get so frustrated and want to just give up. And I would throw in the towel sometimes and get depressed about it. Eventually I started seeing progress and just that little bit of progress made the difference and kept me going until I lost the weight i wanted to.
    When you suddenly start excersizing more then your norm and cutting back on fatty foods your matab begins to adjust also to compensate for it and your body gets confused for awhile.
    Hang in there and don't give up. It will happen.

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

BTTTTTTtt

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I must be bord
    plmkrzy of the posts too much because she has too much time on her hands class.

I had to wait 30 sec's due to spam control

• LDH
    LDH

Pwm

Thanks for your words, I sure needed em. Swimsuit season is just around the corner.

As I sit eating my chips and salsa.

Lisa

• julien
  • julien
    julien

plmkrzy you have the most confusing home page I have ever encountered.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

LDH SALSA is NOT fatning. Its a GREAT diet food! Just go easy on the chips

julien
    LOL YEP it is. It was actually going somewhere at one time
    Hopefully soon I'll get back on track with it again and finish it.
    I haven't been working out much these days and when I get back inro the gym the web site will have more on it about health and fitness etc..
    I've been bad lately

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

btw julien

I checked out the MM link.
    I think it's still true today that women with a shaplier figure are more admired then skinny women but society has pickeled itself into this idea that a "Number" is somehow what is attractive.

Personally I never want to be "Skinny" again.
    I'm 5'4 and I use to wiegh 100lbs. I thought at the time I looked good because of the size pants I could wear.
    After I recovered from that and came accross some old PICs of miself I was shocked. I never will look like that again! I looked like a little boy with boobs.

• siegswife
    siegswife

Ahhh...to be young and actually worry about that stuff...glad I'm an old heiffer that is happy as long as I can maintain my currently overweight weight.

I was able to loose the 'baby fat' after all three of my boys were born, but after having my daughter at the age of 38, already heading in that direction when I got pregnant, I just said...well, I guess I can't say it without offending some.

After one of my male friends jokingly told me that I'd put on some pounds (some joke) and asked why I wasn't dieting I replied, "Why bother, I'm already married."

Anyhoo, good luck Lisa. Keeping with a regular exersize regime will definitely help you loose it quicker.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Lisa,

I hope you know I was just kidding.

But as punishment I think bigboi should be allowed to have his way with me.

Be gentle. Well not that gentle.

Joel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit