I can't stop looking at myself!

by LDH 19 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Yes it's true! I'm obsessed with looking at myself.

I'm trying to lose this 40 pounds and it's killin me! Actually, I just started running this weekend.

My foot's a little better but still VERY sore any time I have weight on it. (If you guys don't remember I broke it two weeks after the baby was born--haven't been able to exercise.)

My sister sent me a 'gift'--it was a evening gown--she knows I have to go to a lot of black-tie functions. Anyhow,it was a size 14--I told her, "You know I normally wear an 8-10."

"Oh yes, I know. But I figured you had some baby weight to get rid of."

"And knowing this, you think I'd wanna wear a sexy dress as a size 14 BECAUSE?!?!? HELLLLLLOOOOO."

Nothing sexy till I'm in a 10 at least.

EWWWW I'm going to lunch with Zanex tomorrow, I better bring him a barf bag so he can watch the cow graze, LOL.

Lisa

• Scully
    Scully

On a positive note:

Wasn't Marilyn Munroe a size 12 or 14??

Love, Scully

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

After each baby I gained weight and the doctor would say, oh, don't worry about it, it will come off naturally. Right! It never came off naturally like it was supposed to do. I had to diet like crazy and still have to in order to stay thin. I know its hard but the results are worth it. Just remember, food is never as good as thin is going to look. You go girl!

• zanex
    zanex

"watchin the cow graze"? yer wwaayy too harsh on yerself...grin...I am very much lookin forward to lunch...and stimulating conversation...if it makes ya feel any better I can graze with ya! hahaha.

• MavMan
    MavMan

To me, te ves preciosa. (I don't know if that's a current pic, is it?)

• joelbear
    joelbear

I ain't gonna bump no more with no big fat woman.

:)

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Lisa,

I sent you some pics on e-mail you might find make you a little happier!
    Tina

• bigboi
    bigboi
    I ain't gonna bump no more with no big fat woman.

Yer loss pal![:D}

LDH:

I'd bet ur str8 thickalicious!

ONE.....

bigboi

• LDH
    LDH

LOL Boi,

I can't say I've heard any complaints from my hubby. Funny though, he can't STAND no big girls. Just me, I guess.

Also I've been watching this show about Men called 'Alpha Male' on TLC, and it says that men can't resist a woman who has a 7/10 waist to hip ratio--apparently this signals men that the chick is fertile.

The same holds true even if the woman is not the current ideal of attractive, say 75 pounds overweight.

My stomach has always been one of my best features, flat as a board--hubby couldn't believe his good luck when he met me. T and A with a flat stomach and long legs to boot, heh heh.

Tina I will look for the pixs.

You guys, should Zanex and I take some photos tomorrow and upload for the board?

Lisa

• zanex
    zanex

ahhh ummmm my pic on the web....I guess thats ok..first time for everything I guess...yah ok lis..I'm game...(gulp)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit