Rutherford's Satanic Lie

by Icarus 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I have an idea:

I am going to buy a yacht and name it "The Yacht of Princesses." When everyone asks what the name means, I am going to tell them when Ruth, Naomi, Sarah, Rachel and numerous faithful women come back, I can have them on my yacht.

Then I will brace myself for my straight jacket and trip to the rubber room! lol

• disillusioned 2
    disillusioned 2
    While browsing in a charity shop I found the book The Harp of God written by Russell in 1921. On the front of the book are those very words. It was a fascinating read. Yes definitely a lie!
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It pays to keep in mind that promoting and perhaps selling the return of Christ was a ideology that drew attention to these men and the books they published.

It still does.

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

And in their newest publications & DVDs, they only focus on the few times they said "...MAY never die."

They never refer to "WILL never die." Go see for yourself.

• EndofMysteries
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its easy to see now after over a century of publicizing the return of Christ that this organization was built upon beguiling corruption by men who were seeking their own self adulation by exploiting the basic belief in the bible within the general population and from that they identified themselves as false prophets who weren't being guided by god but by themselves for themselves. The power and control they built around themselves was inherently their own assertive personal agenda.

The unfortunate cost to humanity was thousands needlessly killed by not taking a blood transfusion or organ transplant and millions of families broken apart, as well the indirect cause of many self inflicting suicides caused by the organization's shunning DFing policy..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit