JW women and breast implants or other cosmetic surgery

by Comatose 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Comatose
    Comatose

Yeah, this is severa places in the US. It is VERY common.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

If an elder's qualifications are to be reviewed when his child goes to college against WT admonition, shouldn't the same apply when his wife gets dangerous cosmetic when we are so close to when all imperfections will be corrected?

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

JW men get castrated at baptism. So whats the big deal.

• Pickler
    Pickler

Have we finally discussed a topic on this forum where the society doesn't have an opinion?

They stick their noses into everything, marriages, sex, child rearing, education, careers (lack of!) I'm surprised there hasn't been articles about this?

still, where I was a lot of brothers were really negative about makeup, their wives & daughters were not allowed to wear any (or if they did - very discretely)

kind of funny when the magazines at the time featured Americans with that really heavy cake face makeup & big hair. You could tell they really wanted to criticise it, but had to suck it up because it was from the organisation. Hahaha.

I can't even imagine any of the sisters where I was getting cosmetic surgery. Many didn't even shave under their arms or their legs - I don't know why, I used to think it was appalling!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The area I live in was very conservative when it comes to implants and related surgery.

I heard it was bigtime in Florida though, not sure of any other areas....

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

This is the only thing I miss from the KH thing. Those big beautiful front ends giving the best hugs with both barrels, some with Caddilacs Mercedes, Rolls Royce, ooh...Funny thing is them sisters knew it would mess with my mind, but I didn't care....Of course I'd catch hell from my wife on the way home..

• barry
    barry

I just had a look at some videos about plastic surgery in Korea and found out everyone there is plastic. This years miss Korea is reported as saying 'I never said I was born beautifull. And someone put together all the miss world contestants over there apart from the hair they re all clones.

Apparently people in Korea have a very narrow view of what is beautiful. Its scarey

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttTn7Hn_1Mg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit