The Mermaid Goes to the District Convention and this is what She Hears

by Cadellin 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cognisonance
    cognisonance
    Evil, poisonous, unruly, poisonous lies, deceive minds, prefer the table of the demons, slanderous, infected, diseased workers, pushed away from Jah's table, decided on the table of the demons, oppose Jah's will, part of the seed of the serpent, prideful, reject counsel, have earthly wisdom, animalistic, pride that escalates into bitterness, jealousy, reject God's service, draw men after themselves, only claim to worship God, too prideful to preach, like kidnappers, prey upon others, speak twisted things, create divisions, resort to distortions, half-truths, lies, malicious, intend to deceive, speak counterfeit words, twist scriptures, employ clandestine methods, use smooth talk in blogs, don't care about others, hypocrites, false faced, claim to be your brother, don't have an original thought, only want to criticize, claim to serve God but reject his representatives. Reject GB, reject overseers, reject elders, lie to authorities, seek to discredit organization, use media to lie, picket in front of Bethel, have wicked works, like someone with an infectious disease, mentally diseased, want to infect others, like rotten fish, not sincere in their expressions, double-hearted, want to undermine your faith, opposers, walk against the truth, part of the antichrist, work with Satan in his evil kitchen.

Wow! This is what my family and others I care about are being told about me? And then the religion trys to block me from creating the oppurtunity to clear up this misunderstanding (misunderstanding on my family and friends part since this is what they've been told, but of course lies on the religion's part). Oddly, me being an atheist, I'm suprised they consider apostates those that still belive in God. What about me? I know god doesn't exist and neither does satan. It's one big false premise. I just wish I had the chance to clear this up with my family! I'm not what they are being told that I am. I also do not have the intent to "prey on others," or "deceive." They also slander my character and say I don't care about my family and friends, that I am not sincere? Really? The nerve!

3. Evolution is now lumped in with the trinity and hellfire as false doctrine.

I remember them doing that in a Watchtower a couple years back. Really, Really odd! What does science have to do with religious doctrines? It couldn't be more far aware. What a huge categorial error!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"The speaker also said, "Don't we feel that you can say whatever you want about me, but don't say a word about my mother. Well, our mother is the organization. Shouldn't we defend our mother?""

Organization Mother in Publications:

Mommie Dearest

Organization Mother in Reality:

Mommie Dearest

Mommie Dearest can defend herself!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Evil, poisonous, unruly, poisonous lies, deceive minds, prefer the table of the demons, slanderous, infected, diseased workers, pushed away from Jah's table, decided on the table of the demons, oppose Jah's will, part of the seed of the serpent, prideful, reject counsel, have earthly wisdom, animalistic, pride that escalates into bitterness, jealousy, reject God's service, draw men after themselves, only claim to worship God, too prideful to preach, like kidnappers, prey upon others, speak twisted things, create divisions, resort to distortions, half-truths, lies, malicious, intend to deceive, speak counterfeit words, twist scriptures, employ clandestine methods, use smooth talk in blogs, don't care about others, hypocrites, false faced, claim to be your brother, don't have an original thought, only want to criticize, claim to serve God but reject his representatives. Reject GB, reject overseers, reject elders, lie to authorities, seek to discredit organization, use media to lie, picket in front of Bethel, have wicked works, like someone with an infectious disease, mentally diseased, want to infect others, like rotten fish, not sincere in their expressions, double-hearted, want to undermine your faith, opposers, walk against the truth, part of the antichrist, work with Satan in his evil kitchen.

Wow.

I don't think I've ever seen them all printed togethed in one spot like that; it's like something one of those batshit-crazy apocalyptic televangelists would rant.

"The barbarians are at the gates!!!"

WTF kind of personality do have to have to be able to stand up on a stage in front of 5000+ people, say all that stuff straight-faced, and honestly expect to be taken seriously?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit