Yet another JW child abuse cover-up in the UK news...

by cedars 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Every time I read a new post or article on this it makes me so sick to my stomach and I cry for these children. Why isn't this making the national news like the pedofile scandle in the Catholic Church? I know there are those working in this field to expose these creeps but you never hear about this on the major news channels. These are crimes against children and this religion turns a blind eye to this.

• venetian
    venetian

Good question valkyrie.

• cedars
    cedars

Here is my article on the subject for anyone interested...

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/disfellowshipped-but-not-reported-uk-pedophile-subjected-boys-to-truly-wicked-acts

Cedars

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Simply disgusting.i just can't see how long this can go on for

• cedars
    cedars

A well-known investigative journalist emailed me this morning after I contacted him about the above, and I have replied with links to information on the numerous child abuse cover-ups that are now being exposed.

We'll see what develops!

Cedars

• S EIGHT
    S EIGHT

Good exposure. However, I wish this would hit the news harder. There are so many stories we know of but I get the feeling the media don't pick up on JW dirt as much as they do the with mainstream religions.

When you think of the stand JW's make and the claims they make, child abuse scandals are actually bigger stories than the same in any other religion.

S8

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Isn't this the third it two weeks??? Surely, this could get picked up by something like Yahoo, which many younger witnesses use as a news source, from what I see on reposts on Facebook.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Cedars, can you find out if this guy had an official " spirit appointed" position before he was DF'd?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit