Yet another JW child abuse cover-up in the UK news...

by cedars 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cedars
    cedars

Bradford pedophile Massimo Capazzo was disfellowshipped for grooming and abusing two young boys, but the elders never told the police.

He was only prosecuted after turning himself in.

Not surprisingly, both victims now need professional help and wrestle with "feelings of worthlessness and guilt."

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/local/localbrad/10575701.Bradford_paedophile_jailed_for_abuse_of_boys/

Cedars

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Yet another sex abuse cover up by Gods special chosen people

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

What's it gonna' take for people to wake up and see JWs for what they are: just another failed religion filled with corruption, scandal, cover-ups and lies just like every other religion on earth!

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

keep em coming... the walls of the Tower are crumbling...

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

I wonder whether Andrew Collins'/Massimo Capazzo's confession to police was a requisite for reinstatement, as a symbol of repentance?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

More creepy elders, keep the congregation clean, send the man out into the world -job done.

One small problem, the world is full of kids and the elders have let a man they know to be a paedophile abuser loose on them.

Shame on them, shame.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Looks like he went to the police and told on himself in order to get a lighter sentence, AFTER the now grown-up boys he abused, filed complaints about him.

• zeb
    zeb

and the wts will support $$$ the victims in their efforts to repair themselves.? and their kin as well?

• clarity
    clarity

It boggles the mind .... letting this 'piece of poop' just walk around,

free to do more evil .... & this cult treats this rape as if it is only

a moral slip-up! NO REPORT to authorities!!!!!

>

Maybe if those 8 in bethel were grabbed & raped for years ...they might

get it! Rape is a CRIME!

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I feel so bad for those boys who have to carry this bad memory for the rest of their lives.

I wonder if this fella was serving in any servant capacity, while this was being done?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit