The Wt. is right we are mentally diseased

by TotallyADD 14 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Ah yes. The WBT$ has caused it's own false flag.

The deep scares

and scars too!

Who doesn't have some mental foible? Aren't all of us odd in some way?

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

i don't feel i am obsessed.

when i had a problem with my belief as a Witness it was a big thing in my life. i was raised as a Witness. i believed my families everlasting life was at stake.

this was before the internet. there were few people to talk about it with. those i did speak to at times seemed to have been part of a different organization than i was raised in. i had to prove what i said and they didn't like it. i was spoken of abusively at times.

the last elder i spoke to we spoke about the change to the understanding of the generation. in the conversation 1975 was raised and although he wasn't a Witness in 1975 and probably wasn't born then he told me how some had blown it out of proportion and it was their fault. I had to show him what was said. he didn't stay long.

yes i get irritated. it altered my life in many ways. i get irritated with the denials.

the last Witness i spoke to regarding belief they brought it up. asked me a direct question which i answered with references and they turned away from me.

i am niether obsessed nor mentally diseased.

• rmt1
    rmt1

My priority is to make the future not just a better place but a place where there are substantial numbers of humans who cannot be held hostage into an addiction to cartoon zoos (false) and cartoon genocide (collectively sociopathic), let alone an addiction to cartoon crepuscular rays of Brooklyn (worshippers of men). I am ill at ease not using any strengths or gifts to mindfully warn humans who are still yet outside the event horizon of that torture chamber. It took me from 14 to 25 to climb out of the abyss of cowardice, fear (two different things), and ignorance.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

My internet went out after I posted. So this is the first time I have seen all your comments. All your comments are very valid on how you feel. Like punkofnice I feel the scars are very deep in many of us. As a elder I would see all these people with alot of bagage they was carrying around. At the time I thought these people was being helped by what they was being taught by the Wt. Now I look back and see it was the Wt. that either caused the problem esppecially if they were born-in or ones who came in with the problems are keep from getting real help. High control groups like the Wt. convince the cult group they are the only ones that can help them instead all they have done is cause a close knit group with little contact outside their group which makes them more vulnerable to abuse. Which causes mental disease. I am happy for those who did escape the Wt. cult with little or no problems. But I just see many on this board who have some very deep scars caused by the Wt. Totally ADD

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

TotallyADD: In reality most of us are fighting with all we have to become normal again.

What an inspiring rant! Thanks for expressing yourself so well.

The WT mentality reminds me of when I was a child and my father would beat me, then say, "Why are you crying? Quit crying or I'll give you something to really cry about!"

Phizzy: Apostasy is as easy to catch as Chlamydia apparently.

Really? You can become an apostate by having unprotected sex?!? ... lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit