To all ex-elders, ex-co's,ex-do's

by label licker 10 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• label licker
    label licker

Any of you that have served on judicial committees pertaining to pedophiles or their victims. I've recently been given permission by a friend who works at ABC news to give his email address to any of you who have either served on jc cases or victims who were involved with jc's. I gave him my story over the phone. He will keep it anonymous if you want him to.

Please only serious replys. Please pm me

• whathappened
    whathappened

We have a friend who is a victim. I will contact her.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

I spoke to a high profile elder, (inherited wealth from his inventor non-witness father)

Mr Handsome surfer type now about 58 , still the suntan, slick.

He was an elder during famous Santa Barbara cases in the old congregation

I went to, mister charming. Hadn't seen him in years, asked him about the famous

pedophile, of 20 years ago, he was nervously evasive, couldn't comment on why

the peophile was never arrested and doesn't appear on any Megans Law list, even thogh he still

lives next to an Elementary school. He said it "was outside his sphere of influence" Really ?

My guess they are shredding all evidence of these past cases.

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

Label licker you have a pm

• AndersonsInfo
  • AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

label licker, you have a PM

• label licker
    label licker

Thank you, skinned sheep. I sent your letter to him. Thank you villagegirl and yes we need more detailed cases. The names of these criminals or victims so he can interview them or investigate them. Again, he understands the dilema that ones are in who are still in the org.

Confidentiality is a promise

• label licker
    label licker

Barbara, Cantleave and Villagegirl you've got a pm

• Watchtower-Free
  • GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

You have a pm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit