First birth day party

by Freethinking76 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Freethinking76
    Freethinking76

So,my daughter has never celebrated any holidays or birth day parties.I am glad to say that she just received an invitation from one of her class mates.her

face was priceless when I told her she can go.she said " but...we don't celebrate or do nothing.i told her is a new beginning for us,and that god is not going

to kill us because of a celebration of one more year of life

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

What a loving Mom your daughter has.

Does she realize that her loving Mom won't be dragging her into the bathroom at the KHall to scold her or worse because she wasn't quiet enough?

I hope your daughter has a lovely time.

Just Lois

• Freethinking76
    Freethinking76

Thank you for that,I am so happy for her.I just remember a jw mother that was telling her 8 year old child that he needs to comment at every meeting other wise he won't be in paradise with the rest of the family.very sad :(

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well done. I love it when my kids are invited to parties, it shows they are accepted by their peers.

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

Awesome, I hope she has a blast!

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Freethinking76, that is exciting.

Recently, my daughter was invited to a BD party. The family of the young girl had rented a room at a nice new local Hotel for the Birthday POOL Party. My Daughter was excited and had a great time.

I just enjoyed the fact that I could fully support my daughter enjoying her time at the pool birthday party with her classmates without explaining to her why Jehovah's Witnesses do not celebrate BD parties and then having her explain it to them why she couldn't attend. It was a modest pool party celebrating the birth of this families daughter. Ooooh that just sounds so wicked doesn't it? Creature worship at its MAX. Just Disgusting. LOL. I so glad she went.

• Freethinking76
    Freethinking76

Jakem2012, I agree!...I remember how horrible I felt for her when she had to explained herself,.we are much more happy now!

• flipper
    flipper

FREETHINKING 76- Good for you that you are having your daughter attend her first Birthday party ! Right on. It will go a long way towards helping her to experience a normal childhood as she develops freedom of mind and freedom of movement outside the entrapped JW mindset. She's lucky to have a free thinking mom who loves her dearly. Hope she has a great time ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Wow. dude that kind of choked me up. thanks for sharing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit