FB message from a "true" friend

by losingit 27 Replies latest jw friends

• losingit
    losingit

To everyone- - I will fnd true friends. I will.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

The following is a fb message I got yesterday from a "TRUE" friend.

Little back ground. I knew this person 20+ yrs ago. We recently reconnected on fb.

Years ago, Scott asked me about my parents and I told him the truth. He didn't believe me. I said call them. He did.
    all these years later he still remembers. He is the kind of person that would being this up at the door if they called on him. He would also tell anyone that mentioned being one or studying with one.

My non-JW aunt posted a picture of herself and my JW dad. (he's been shunning me 25+ yrs)

8:11pm Scott S serious he does look good for 80s 8:12pm Lisa L Osborne yea, too bad he's brainwashed and won't speak to me. 8:13pm Scott S i know. damn fuckin shame do you remember when i called him said he didnt have a daughter named lisa. really pissed me off.
  • lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I want to share this message too. a few months ago he sent this message:

• Scott S

your jw friends stopped by yesterday. they said they was from north carolina. i was down the holler and i walked up to them i ask if they were mormons or jw. they said jw. i ask them to get off the property. and they left real quick.

• 7:08am Lisa L Osborne

good job, but you should have made it known to them WHY you were kicking them off the property. They probably left thinking you were possessed. thank you. they won't come here anymore.

• 7:09am Scott S

spot my dog tried to hump one of them. hahahahaha funny as hell.

• 7:11am Lisa L Osborne

hahahahaa....

• losingit
    losingit

I'mso sorry LisaVegas. Im just tthankful i don't have family in the WT. it was just my husband and his friends.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos
    Awake! 6/8/2003 made this comment: "AMONG the greatest gifts parents can give to their children are unconditional love and a set of values that the parents live by and do not just lecture about."
    A reader responded to this in the 2/8/04 issue:
    I was surprised by the statement in the opening paragraph of the second article of the series “What Has Happened to Values?” (June 8, 2003) It stated: “Among the greatest gifts parents can give to their children are unconditional love and a set of values that the parents live by.” When children and adults act as if they are entitled to one another’s love, values will always decline. --K. B., United States
    “Awake!” responds: The phrase “unconditional love” was used to suggest that parents should not imply that their love for their children is fragile or tenuous—that it might be withdrawn at any moment because of some failing on the child’s part or that the child is obliged to earn parental love by doing everything just right.—Ephesians 6:4; Colossians 3:21.

Wow. I believe what the Watchtower did here is called "stepping in a big ol' pile of doody". It's not even the stepping in it that's the nastiest part, it's having to deal with the clean-up afterward. In this case, their attempt to justify the phrase "unconditional love" actually makes it worse.

• flipper
    flipper

LOSING IT- Very interesting exchange from your friend. All these JW's are mind controlled and the WT Society has turned off the little neuro transmitters in ther brains which allows a Witness to have any kind of REAL or TRUE sympathy - they are programmed as " organizations needs first " then " Being humane or empathetic - not at all ".

Example : Your quote : " ME- " I'm very sad. Why do I need to lose my friends in the most trying time of my life ? "

" FB TRUE FRIEND - " I don't know how to answer that. "

See my point ? He was actually speaking the truth ! He DOESN'T know how to answer that because that part of his sympathetic, empathy type nerve synapses have been TURNED OFF in his brain- literally turned off by WT mind control. He's missing the REAL empathy he was born with as a human without wT influence to taint it. When he states he's sad you are DFed it's a WT sadness that you're DFed in that you are no longer " part of the group " - it's not his authentic self feeling sad- it's his WT programmed self feeling " sad ". Anyway- I'm sory you got that E-mail but just wanted to share my observations of this from what I've read in books on mind control, especially from Steve Hassan. Hang in there kiddo, we are here for you. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• Skbj
    Skbj
    Pls don't let, you-know-who get in the way of this

LOL. That's the style of talk my parents use. And every time I make a point of naming it out for them :D

If I remember correctly there was a talk at the KH when I was still in, that said they should not address Satan by name because even acknowledge him by name was like attracting his attention or some BS like that. Always reminds me of the movie The Village and those-we-don't-speak-of.

Sorry to hear about your so called friend. You'll find better friends no doubt so don't dispair in fact be happy you got rid of fake ones :)

• losingit
    losingit

See my point ? He was actually speaking the truth ! He DOESN'T know how to answer that because that part of his sympathetic, empathy type nerve synapses have been TURNED OFF in his brain- literally turned off by WT mind control. He's missing the REAL empathy he was born with as a human without wT influence to taint it.

Flipper-- that is some scary stuff! You are right-- he was speaking truthfully at that moment. Is it even really possible that mind control can turn off synapses? Makes me wonder....

I remember saying to my therapist at one point that it felt like something had clicked in my brain the wrong way. I told her I wanted to click it back on the right way. I just didn't feel right. I didn't see right. I couldn't think right. Things felt *off* -- literally-- in my brain. Of course, she thought I was *off* LOL

Then I went away for a month-long seminar that's part of my Master's program. I didn't go to meetings that entire month. I had absolutely no association with any Witnesses for that entire month. I read hundreds, if not thousands of pages. I wrote five papers. I engaged in academic discussions. I went to the local bar with my other seminar buddies. I played wiffle ball with the guys. I was alive!

When I got back home, I could finally see right. I could finally feel right. I could finally think right. My brain felt clear and fresh. I was completely renewed! But that great feeling didn't necessarily make things better. I just knew I couldn't go back to the meetings anymore. The restrictiveness, not being able to be me was pure torture. What's interesting is that I had not even learned TTATT yet. I was *on* and I liked being *on*. There was no going back to being a drone. My brain would not allow it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit