Today is my birthday

by Gojira_101 53 Replies latest jw friends

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

Thank you Shyla!!! Going for sushi :)

It is so exciting to finally participate in the joy of life and celebrate the lives of our kids!!! My daughter was too scared to celebrate last year with a cake for her bday and i didnt push it. This year she wants her 16 candles :)

I am so happy for you. You have taken a stand and now you can enjoy!

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Oh my gosh, my husband took me out for Sushi last night too! Well enjoy! Sushi is the best!

And I'm glad your kid wants a sweet 16! Tell her happy birthday when it's her turn from me!

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Ok, Shyla cannot wait until Saturday to be surprised, so before Sparlock goes into the freezer here is her cake:

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Happy Birthday!

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Sparlock looks pissed

• flipper
    flipper

GOJIRA- A big Happy Birthday to you from myself and Mrs. Flipper ! So happy to hear you had a great time on your Birthday ! You go girl ! I remember a few years ago having my first ever Birthday party thrown for me ( my 50th ) from friends. It was a fantastic experience ! I'm glad you are experiencing the happiness of celebrating your Birthday now. Good for you. Take care, Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Thanks Flipper! The actual party isn't until tomorrow, but there will be tons of debauchery and I think someone might just loose they head!

Look for a topic tomorrow or Sunday, we are hoping to do a short video and there will be pictures :)

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I know that Sparlock is slated for execution

• brainmelt
    brainmelt

Happy birthday, have a lovely day tomorrow. Love the cake. We celebrated our childrens birthdays for the first time ever last weekend, nothing major, just time as a family, a few presents and a yummy chocolate cake complete with candles. It was lovely and no one was beheaded. Can't wait for my 1st (31st) birthday at the end of the year!

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Happy birthday,Gojira.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit