Cecil - Too gay

My middle name is Cecil

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Frederick

• Simon
    Simon

How about Trayvon? Anyone? No?

(probably what a machine algorithm would pick - "This seems popular right now")

Royals always pick old fashioned names that are a little out of fashion and then there will be a glut of same-named babies for the next 5 years by the unimaginative great-unwashed masses.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Kevin.

• laverite
    laverite

Their Royal Highnesses appeared with their newborn son outside of the Lindo Wing just a moment ago. The Duke of Cambridge said they have not yet chosen a name. He made a remark about the baby's lateness. I watched it live. They spoke a bit to reporters. I am so very impressed with The Duchess of Cambridge. I believe she has a strong sense of duty. She will surely be a very popular queen someday.

I would not like to live my life in the spotlight, nor have I ever wished to be famous. I can't imagine living the lives they live. I am, however, a very closeted royalist. It goes against my political and personal beliefs. Still, I cannot help it.

I have seen the Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in person, along with His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh. I have actually received one letter from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother a few years before her death, as well as one from Queen Elizabeth II.

I just LOVE it. I have studied royal history. I follow every detail. I know all the appropriate protocol...I honestly can't help it. I don't want to love them. I don't tell people any of this in "real life." I remain...a closeted royalist and a huge fan.

Please don't hate me for admitting this.

• laverite
    laverite

As for names...I am guessing one of the names chosen for His Royal Highness Prince XXXXX of Cambridge (amongst the several he will be given) will include at least one or more of the following: Charles, William, Philip, or George.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Griswald

• mouthy
    mouthy

Tiktaa.... No he wont be my King I will be dead befor he reaches the throne....

• tornapart
    tornapart

LOL! @ DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit