I need your prayers please

by WildHorses 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Lilacs,
    Lots of prayers comming your way.
    She is lucky to have a supportive friend like you.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Done, Lilacs. Thoughts and prayers are with you and Mattie.

Trot

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

((((((lilacs))))))))

I will keep you and your friend mattie in my thoughts and meditations. Hang in there sweetie...

• myself
    myself

(((((Lilacs))))) and for (((((Mattie))))

Lilacs you showed Mattie who can truly be counted on for a friend. You are a wonderful person. You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Myself

• Mulan
    Mulan

You bet!! I lived through helping my cousin through cancer. It's awful. I would pray for everyone to never have to go through that.

And..........it's Crohn's disease. Spelling is no biggie, but I thought you might like to know.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• teejay
    teejay

Sending Mattie the strongest thoughts I can!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LOL Mulan, I spelt it the way she said it. She has always had her own way of pronouncing things. I never knew the correct spelling of it so thanks.

I called her aabout an hour ago but her husband said she was sleeping. She is such a hard worker. The Dr told her to take the day off tomorrow but she said she is going to go to work anyway.

Mattie and I have been through so much in the 15 years that we have been friends. Just the thought of losing her makes me cry.

I'm sure you have all had that one special friend who understood you and vise versa, more than anyone ever has. Well, that is the friendship we share. We would go a year without seeing each other and when we finally did, it was as if we had never been apart. I love her. I told her that today and she said she already knew.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • butalbee
    butalbee

I will pray for your friend and for you!!

My cousin is sick w/ leukemia, and it is sooooooo hard, she is only 8 yrs old and I know she won't live to see 9. I would give my life to make her healthy again. She needs me to be strong for her, when I really wanna cry my eyes out seeing her so weak and frail, and it's hard to hold this in, I explode after I leave from visiting her. It's hard to see the ones you love sick, but for them, they need your strength. Your friend is very lucky to have someone like you in her life. I, myself feel very honored to 'know' you through your posts on this board.

Lara

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Just to let you know Lilacs my thoughts are with you and your friend at this time and hope all goes well. Hugs and Kisses to you both.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Mulan, I was re reading this and it made me remember the trip Mattie and I took to Mexico. We went through Corpos Christie(Not sure if I spelled it correctly) anyway, she always called it Corpos Crispy. LOL

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit