I need your prayers please

by WildHorses 33 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I was at the hospital all day with my best friend, Mattie. She had a biopsy on her colon this morning. They are looking for cancer, seeing they can't seem to find anything else causing her problem.

Mattie has Chromes disease as it is. I don't want this to be cancer. They did find ulcers during surgery, but do not think that is the cause either.

I love her with all my heart and don't know what I would do without her in my life. So please, all you believers and non believers. Please pray for my friend, that the test results turn out negative.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

(((((Lilacs)))))
    Give that to Mattie.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Lilacs,
    You and your friend are in my thoughts. Wishing you comfort, warmth and a sence of peace to help you and yours through difficult times.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend Lilacs.
    Be brave. *HUGS*

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Please give my greetings to Mattie and be assured that she is in my thoughts and prayers.

• dmouse
    dmouse
    So please, all you believers and non believers. Please pray for my friend, that the test results turn out negative.

You got it.

Kind regards and best wishes to you both.

Dean.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

(((((((((((((((Lilacs and Mattie))))))))))))))))))))))

Sending you, and your friend, good thoughts and positive vibes.

Andee

• noidea
    noidea

{{{Lilacs}}},

Try and think positive, Mattie will need that from you.
    My thoughts and prayers will be with you and Mattie.
    Keep us posted.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Lilacs, you and Mattie will be in my thoughts and prayers all day! Wish her all the best and help her stay strong!!!!!!!

Tell her we all luv her and admire her strength and courage!

Luv Vi.

It was a joke! And you fell for it like the fascists you are! - Rick - The Young Ones

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Thanks you guys! Mattie is the best friend I have ever had. She is also the one I told you about, who started to study with the Witnesses.

When she asked me if I would take her to the hospital, I was so pissed, because she said none of her children would take her. Her husband would have had I not been able to, but he had to stay home to do his taxes. He has his own business and today was the deadline.

I wanted to make sure I was there in case the blood issue came up. She doesn't believe in the jw belief in blood either but I wanted to make sure I was there just in case any of her witness friends showed up. (not one did).

We kept a sense of humor through it all. She told me to lock her purse in the trunk of my car. She said she didn't want to bring it in with her because she had $5,000 inside. I jokingly asked her.(Do you have any credit cards?) She said yes, one was a bank card with 12,000 in the bank, the other had a larger limit. I laughed and said hmmmmmmmmm, you know, minor surgery sometimes turns major. If anything happens to you, want me to spend the money so the kids will not get it? I said sure! Now I can buy my motorcycle. We had a good laugh and thank God everything turned out for the best so far.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit