Team 10 obtains video of admitted child molester in Jehovah's Witnesses

by Londo111 27 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you all who are responsible for staying on top of WT's pedophilia cover-up.

San Diego's Team 10 also deserves a ....!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Who has the last word when it comes to appointments and deletions of overseers in the 110,000+ congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses?

1. ‘When recommendations for appointment of overseers and ministerial servants are submitted to a branch office of the Watch Tower Society, experienced men rely on God’s spirit for guidance in making the appointments. These men feel a sense of accountability, realizing that they must not lay their hands hastily upon any man, lest they share in his sins.—1 Timothy 5:22.’

Theocratic appointments come from Jehovah through his Son and God’s visible earthly channel, “the faithful and discreet slave” and its Governing Body. (1/15/01 W pg 15-16 par 17-19)

2. The Governing Body may arrange for men who qualify to serve as overseers in any locality at any time. The Governing Body is not bound by the recommendations of any local body of elders. Such recommendation serve merely as a guide and may even be rejected for reasons well-known to the Governing Body. (Organized Book pg 39, 40 ‘Positions of Responsibility In The Congregation’)

As can be seen ‘Mother’ has the last word. And appointments come only from her!

• cedars
    cedars

bump

• inbetween
    inbetween

so, if a see somebody murdering somebody else in front of (only) my eyes, I will not got to the police, because the two witness rule applies ? wtf ???

The policy is really a mess, the guilt of the WTs is more and more apparent. haughty, nasty bastards...

• Giordano
    Giordano

This is important information, every JW needs to see this and the interview with the JW representative is perfect.

• El_Guapo
    El_Guapo

I know Gonzalo Campos. My mother and father used to belong the hall in Pacific Beach, CA (San Diego neighborhood) when this loser was there. I stayed in San Diego for 8 months and actually went to field service with this guy. The cong. is called Playa Pacifica (Spanish) he was a loner type would go to meetings with an elderly couple. (not sure if they were his parents) He worked as a handy-man, and recall my father telling me that he left suddenly like from one day to the next and the brother he worked for was in the middle of a huge job. The poor brother was running around looking for a helper who had handy-man skills. When I saw this news article, I wanted to vomit. The guy fled to Mexico to avoid "problems" Imagine how the friends from the Playa Pacifica cong. feel now, especially those with kids.

• Perversion of a truth
    Perversion of a truth

Just saw this on YouTube... This organization is disgusting. What the hell is wrong with them... I mean how can a JW honestly watch this and not be effected by what is said... just wow!

• Listener
    Listener

Bumping and including Londo's link to a news video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxa4U8O2pYk

Jim Mcabe, the WT lawyer is interviewed on this. It looks like this guy has a bit of a shake.

The interviewer asks Jim Mcabe - " Does the church always report an allegation of child abuse to the police?" He replies -.

"Under biblical law a man can only be convicted on the testimony of two or more witnesses"

It's just pathetic when a reporter asks if the allegations are reported and he says no because they aren't convicted under biblical law. They do not even comprehend that an allegation is not a conviction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit