Input please

by orangefatcat 12 Replies latest jw friends

• moman
    moman

I wasn't happy being a jw fence-rider & couldn't take it any longer. As soon as I started researching it, I knew I had been scamed & I was mad, MAD at me for being so stupid!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Well fattyfeline,

I started asking questions when I was ten. I'd guess you'd say I was investigating reality from within but all I got was bullshit answers which never changed after my dunking at age 12. It was that very day that my intention to leave the org to seek out the real truth was cemented. It took me nearly three years but I left and they couldn't stand having someone so young reject them so they did their collective DF thingy to try to salvage a loosing situation.

Little, if any anger, but a truck load of fear until I decided I had done the right thing and that the "truth" was not the real truth.

Forty some years later I have only pitty for those still in the darkness of the cave.

carmel w/o anger

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I really appreciate all your comments. and I certainly see that many of you feel the same way. Your candor and honesty is greatly appreciate by me.
    I knew when I was disfellowshipped, I would die at armaggedon, but now it doesn't matter to me, As the truth is not the real truth. I guess someday something will happen to this world, but whatever it is, I know that God is a God of Justice and whatever he metes out to me I am willing to accept it. But in the meantime I will do all that I can do to make people see that the WTBS is not governed by a Theocracy but rather man made rules and concepts not found in scripture. So what I am saying is that good has resulted from my being disfellowshipped and I know that I no longer need to feel any guilt for what I have done. I now have Life and Librety!!

HINDSIGHT IS 20/20
    PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit