Totally corrupt website?

by Terry 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Terry
    Terry

A website defending two major stories connected with Watchtower corruption is found here:

http://www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/

There is no way to identify, rebut or reach the creator of this website to offer counter-argument.

It exist solely as propaganda as far as I can determine. Can anybody say otherwise?

Does anybody have any enlightening facts about the proprietor?

• nugget
    nugget

It is not uncommon for JW apologist sites to block comments. It is also clear from the headlines that this is unlikely to be a balanced reasoned argument about the UN membership which is apparently a conspiracy theory or 607.

I think they realise that as soon as they allow comments they will be out argued and the fallacies exposed. They have learnt from the Watchtower that something is true merely because they say it is so.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

I know nothing about the proprietor but it looks like maybe the Wt. has a new way of fighting back against the truth of what they really are. A CULT!!! Totally ADD

• Simon
  • Terry
    Terry

Interesting! Thank you Simon.

The feature of the site that annoys me is walling off of feedback.

You are shunned as you enter :)

• outinthemeadows
    outinthemeadows

Don't know who but they sure gone to alot of trouble lol. unnecessarily that is as no one would be bothered to read it.

• biometrics
    biometrics

Send a message to jw.org asking them if it's an official Jehovah's Witness website.

They'll have a witch-hunt, track down the site's owner, and have them remove the site.

Obviously the owner of the site knows all the 'apostate' arguments. They must have been reading apostate websites.

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

I may be wrong but I think this web site was set up in part by someone called third witness and a JW from the UK. Years ago when I was part of the Robert king / e-watchman board someone called Third witness came on the board and took on Robert king in order to defend the WTs classic view against what Robert king said. However a big subject on RKs board at the time was the UN incident and the child abuse claims with silent lambs ect. An English brother whose name escapes me also decided his real loyalites were to the WTs classic view. I say classic view because Robert King also thought that JWs were Gods chosen people but that he himself had a better interpretation of the bible. This is why Robert king was useful as a gateway out of the WT because some of his theological reasoning was very WT sounding. Of course Robert king is nuts also but that is beside the point. So on his board there were many on the way out and a few on the way back in again. This mysterious website I think was set up by the English (brother) who went back to the WT and some of the writings on it are by third Witness. Unfortunately both the original E Watchman board and the board set up by the UK bother to counter Robert King are gone now, so I cannot link back to relevant pages but I am sure this website is one of the results of countering Robert King and running back to the WT by the English brother.

This was all a long time ago and both groups were convinced that the WT is special and there are many from back then who still think it is with their own boards as well. I was kicked out of all these boards and I am quite happy about it.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Seraphim has it right, the arguments on that website are from Thirdwitness.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

The information there is shockingly dishonest and poorly reasoned, yet it is the go to site for JWs regarding both those topics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit