WHAT DOES UNCONDITIONAL LOVE LOOK LIKE?

by clarity 10 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

I ran across the beautiful story of this man and his dog some mths ago.

>

Now I see that Schoep has died @ 20 yrs old.

>

Look deeply into the faces of those two in the water ....

>

You are looking at love ... unconditionally.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/19/john-unger-schoep-20_n_3467196.html

>

If only we each loved ... and were loved like this.

>

Some may say ..... it is only a dog, but imagine the amazing depth

of human compassion that can reach out to all on our lifes journey.

clarity

• Mum
    Mum

We have a lot to learn from dogs, especially unconditional love.

• abbasgreta
    abbasgreta

God.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Clarity, I believe UL exists and have a thread on the subject that may interest you:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/233936/1/Unconditional-Love-How-would-you-describe-it

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

RVW, thanks for sharing that thread! There are some great comments there!!!

• clarity
    clarity

Thanks guys and Rip thanks for the link!

clarity

• talesin
    talesin

I saw this pic a while ago on F/B ............ it is so true ... our other-specied friends do NOT have the issues that humans do.

The only unconditional love I have ever experienced has been from my other-specied friends, and it has made me wonder, WHY do we feel superior to them? We can learn a LOT from them. They have much intuition, and we, as a species, are the most ARROGANT, and at times, ignorant, species on the planet.

Blessed be!

tal

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Unconditional Love - Your pets and people not affiliated with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

• talesin
    talesin

I like that, Shirley,,, it's a good slogan ..... I can even see it on a tee. Nice one!

*chuckles*

• smiddy
    smiddy

My favourite saying is " NOBODY loves you like a dog does " I just happened to watch the movie about Liberace today (HBO ) and he made a comment something like animals (dogs) are dumb ,if they weren`t dumb they wouldnt have anything to do with us .And I thought ,how true!

Humans have conditional love .....Animals have unconditional love......Which one do you prefer

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit