What's Da Word On Weed, Mon?

by metatron 18 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

I come to this site as my one-stop-shopping guide to scandals and controversy within WatchtowerLand ( much of which is about as real as World Of Warcraft). I'm surprized I haven't read anything about marijuana and 'The Truth".

Weed is getting legalized all over the place and California, in particular, is loaded with whacked-out Witnesses.

Since it can be prescribed as a medical treatment (here and there), I imagine the WTS might have to do some doctrinal gymnastics to DF folks for using it. In Canada, you can get a prescription for Sativex for spasticity ( alcohol based marijuana oral spray).

So, has anyone heard how the Society is handling 'da Herb' these days?

metatron

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMztL-KDk9I

A powerful tool to help JW to wake up from the programming.

• metatron
    metatron

Maybe we can have "So Jah S'eh" and "One Love" as new Kingdom songs.

metatron

• Satanus
    Satanus

Who needs anointing, when you got weed?

S

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Tobacco is legal in most places and they DF people for that, why should weed be any different? It's "mind altering," therefore it's pharmakia and using it will invite the demons to eat your brain.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Someone told me at the gathering at Lake Tahoe that if you have a prescription you can use it if you don't smoke it so vaporizor's are OK.

Also you could eat it or use a tintcure

• Scully
    Scully

One of my elderly JW relatives has glaucoma, and the last thing I need to see is him trippin' ballz.

Scully,

Marijuana is likely to have a positive effect on anyone who is a JW. It might stimulate thought!

• Satanus
    Satanus

I don't understand how it opens you to demons if you smoke it without a prescription. Yet, if you have a prescription, the demons don't bother w you. Why do demons care of you have a prescription, or not?

Same w morphene. If you are dying w cancer, demons don't bother you even though youre totally wacked out there on morphene. But, if youre in perfect health, and do morphene, the demons gonna getchuu.

S

Satanus,

Demons love lawbreakers, which is why they only visit those wno take drugs without a prescription.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit