The Amazing Atheist Finally Takes a Crack @ Jehovah's Witnesses

by okage 4 Replies latest social humour

• okage
    okage

http://youtu.be/HBfthrsq2i0

Here's hoping it's an active link because lately, it doesn't make anything I post active.

• okage
    okage

If someone would be so kind as to give me an embedding tutorial, it'd be much appreciated.

• Giordano
    Giordano

I got there with your link. More to the point, he's funny but dropping the F bomb into every sentance was counter productive. Be funny without having us have to put up with needless F%#*S.

• adamah
    adamah

Yeah, he makes some salient and valid observations, but he amazingly undermines all the effort by punching the JW: people die from being cold-cocked like that, as their head hits the pavement and causes massive cerebral bleeding and brain damage. It's completely irresponsible and juvenile of him to depict that in the video, so if that's his way of increasing YouTube page views, it ain't so amazing, and I'm not impressed: it's mindless depiction of violence, which is irrational, and only gives all atheists a bad reputation.

Adamah

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I thought that was brilliant. The viloence is obviously a joke, and not recommended. I do think it is very valid that if God created magic, and uses magic (miracles), then it is petty to say a child cannot dream of magic. We don't condemn superman, and he uses magic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit