Jehovah's Witnesses or Watchower's Witnesses?

by biometrics 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Scott77
    Scott77

They would have enjoyed questionings of their followers, like Jehovah did with Abraham.—Genesis 18:23-33 [contrast this with the treatment they gave to one Bethelite, who is a Gilead Graduate and MTS Instructor. While he was the Head of the Service Department, He questioned certain things he could not digest. He was relieved of all privileges. He is still in Bethel being literally put on a vegetative state. This happened when I was in Bethel—hence know its details.
    T D Joseph

What on earth is this guy doing there at Bethel? After all this humiliation, what is the guy up to? Perhaps is a modern day version of

Stockholm syndrome

Scott77

• smiddy
    smiddy

Acts 4:10-12 Clearly identifies Jesus name who christians should be looking to for salvation , Jesus is the name that everyone in heaven,on the earth ,or under the earth should bend the knee too , in other words ,worship . The only justifiable use of the name jehovah (tetragramaton ) in the christian greek scriptures is when they quote hebrew scriptures using that term , any other use of that name in other texts is suspect to say the least.

The christian greek scriptures overwhelmingly identify Jesus Christ who christians should be witnessing to , his name and his name alone is to be witnessed to.

smiddy

• T D Joseph
    T D Joseph

Scot77,

How nicely you captured my feeling towards my friend in Bethel. It cannot be expressed better than Stockholm syndrome

Which is a sort of falling romantic towards one’s own captors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit