Maybe the most beautiful city in the world

by DJS 14 Replies latest jw friends

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

see New Zealand leaves Australia for dead

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Depends on your definition of beautiful. I thought Stockholm was a very beautiful city.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Monaco made me cry The pink houses, the exquisite blue of the Mediterrsnian. It made Nice and Cannes pale in comparison. I felt so relaxed. Altho I routinely see super models at home, I never saw such beautiful people anywher I will never forget a blonde woman getting off her scooter. Hair like hers is not natural being blonde myself. I swear her color must have cost thousands each visit. The drawback was the extreme wealth and Monaco is famous for iys deadbeats. Paris is my realistic favorite. The broad boulevards and grand architecture. The normal women impressed me. No one believed she was not absolutely beautiful or not sensual so they pull it off with panache.The downside was that I went to Pigalle to see a famous church. I thought it was ok. Goons followed me for blocks. No woman or man helped me. No police were free. I was certain I would be raped and murdered Obviously? I made it out I told French amd Americans how I eas stalked and NY and Newark street skills were useless. People screamed at me at the top of their lungs for going there. Parts of NY are also majestic but you turn down a block and see ugliness. Writers sayvNY is the only city where extremes are encountered in such short distamces. Washington? Dc, the federal part, is sort of Paris. Thr drawback is that it is not a world city. The natives are a bland mix of all states. 85 percent are lawyers. It is sickening. The museums and French restaurant s vie with NY and Paris

• Room 215
    Room 215

My two Italian candidates for the world's prettiest are Portofino in Liguria and Ravello in Campania.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

You're all wrong.

The most beautiful city in the world is actually in the UK. It's Manchester.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit