Maybe the most beautiful city in the world

by DJS 14 Replies latest jw friends

• DJS
    DJS

i have been to Frejus, Cannes, St. Tropez and San Rafael (maybe the most beautiful city in the world - no wait that would be Cannes, or San Tropez). I traveled the coastal highway one day from S. of Hyeres to Monte Carlo. Breathtaking. Amazing. Awesome.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I have travelled in that area too, yes it has a unique beauty, I hesitate to label anywhere the "most beautiful" in the World, so many places have their own beauty which cannot be compared or rated against another unique place.

All I would advise is, travel as much as you can, and meet in those places the real people who live there, the people are as unique and wonderful as the place.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Maybe if you travel the coast of Amalfi (southern Italy, near Napopli), then pay a visit to Positano, you might change your mind.

And yes, I've travelled that same road you mentioned. Cannes is truly beautiful.

Eden

• Pickler
    Pickler

Yes, I've been on that road. The French Riviera was far more beautiful than I thought it would be.

I think Coastline of Santorini is right up there also. :)

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Agreed.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Tourist traps.

• Oculos Aperire
    Oculos Aperire

I have travelled that entire coastline too, but I did not stop. it was all somehow artificial, elitists.. for the rich.. or tourists. Very pretentious. Even the waiters were wearing Rolex watches.

Not for me thanks. I can think of a million far more beautiful places I'd like to be.

• zeb
    zeb

see Australia.. the US dollar is fav to ours.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Agreed. Australia is incredible, except Surfers Paradise. It's a dive.

• designs
    designs

That is a great drive- on its own peninsula is Juan les Pins, from there you can see Cannes and Nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit