The Objectors have Taken Over

by Marvin Shilmer 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

The Objectors have Taken Over

Today I published a new article underscoring how far removed current Watchtower leadership is from yesteryear’s leaders. What got a person disfellowshipped by Watchtower in 1981 is embraced by its current top leadership.

My aritlce is titled The Objectors have Taken Over and is available at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-objectors-have-taken-over.html

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• prologos
    prologos

today's apostacy is tomorrow's TRUTH.

It merely proves that the outsiders have always

better ideas, that the establishment will have to adapt, sooner or later.

It also refutes the wt july 15 idea that the GB is the FDS and has a monopoly on the latest word. NOT SO !!

The spiritual food really comes from the MANY influencing the few & slow thinking 8.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

I appreciate you posting these revelations, as it just helps TTATT sink in a little deeper all the time. It shouldn't be shocking but somehow I do still feel shocked, seeing stuff like these contradictions.

• Simon
    Simon

But even when you are right, you are still wrong for being right before they were (running ahead)

• Laika
    Laika

Ha ha, good find Marvin!

• prologos
    prologos

running ahead is natural, unavoidable when the establishment is stagnant.

being alive is a moving experience.

• cedars
    cedars

Wow, another great find Marvin!

Cedars

• LogCon
    LogCon

Our Kingdom Ministry, published by Watchtower, August 1980, p. 1. “We are saddened to report at this time that five members of the Bethel family, and a few others in the New York city area have recently been disfellowshiped.

Why saddened to report? Due to having lost some precious sheep to worldly thinking? OR Having to admit to some egg on their face? I suspect they did not experience a Godly sadness.

• breakfast of champions
  • prologos
    prologos

log on: There were saddened to have to report it.

they did not say they were saddened they were scooped by the new truth 3 decades ahead to come.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit