As Dubbie reply I got when I mentioned about the conti case

by joe134cd 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

When I spoke with my family about the case and presented the news article I read about it my mother instantly said that it was some apostate trying to get even with the organization. I asked, "how could that be?" "Don't we trust the news for our weather and current events everyday? But the second they present some facts about the WT they're lying-God-haters?" Really sucks but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

• L3G
    L3G

"because the organisation has always been transparent! " HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

A very close relative (fellow Witness) has stopped speaking to me ever since I told them about the WTBTS & the OSCE and U.N.

I appreciate how painful it is to hear TTATT, but the truth is the truth, whether you like it or not!

Fingers in both ears and singing la-la-la-la is not going to change it!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Yea the thought that Jehovah wouldn't tolerate something like this in his household is a common belief among the dubs. It happened with me and my ex. When her behavior came out and I was exonerated, some people just would not accept it. They would not accept the fact that wrongdoing of that serious nature prevailed in the congregation. Pedo's know that, that's why they are safe in that religion

• Ding
    Ding

Not surprising at all.

It boils down to:

1. It's a lie: it didn't happen.

2. If it did happen, Jehovah will fix it.

3. No need to think about it any further.

• Comatose
    Comatose

I know better than to tell my family about the UN or Conti. I would just be seen as a poor duped apostate if I did. Crazy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit