Wish me luck!

by Mum 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

OMG that's exciting!! Good Luck!!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Now, now Sister Mum, you know as a faithful servant of Jah you should not be appearing on a game show !!

I remember back in the 70's Gloria Naylor, the author who wrote Brewster Place, among others things, went to the other Cong that met in my KH was on the 100,000 Pyramid and she won some money, at the time she was also a pioneer, so you know the JEALOUS brothers and sisters had plenty to say behind her back !!

• Fernando
    Fernando

Go Mum go!

Make us proud!

• Mum
    Mum

breakfast of champions, BackseatDevil, ShirleyW, and Fernando: Many thanks. It is crazy, boc, beyond my wildest dreams! I can hardly sleep from the excitement, BD. LOL, Shirley; I am NOT a faithful servant of anyone. My servant days are over! Fernando, I hope to make y'all proud and me rich!

Again, thanks for all of the support. Now, back to anxiously waiting!

• SophieG
    SophieG

That's pretty awesome Mum! Will you please let us know when you're on so we can watch!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • Mum
    Mum

Thanks, Sophie and Billy! I don't know for sure yet whether I'm going to be chosen to be on the show, but I did well with the preliminaries.

When (if I get chosen as a contestant and if I remember) I do a thumbs up, it's for you guys.

• Dagney
    Dagney

How fun! Good luck!

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Good Luck or should I say Break a Leg! That is exciting and I hope you will be picked and win some much needed cash.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit