I'm getting married!

by chezza 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Congratulations Chezza. Buy something simple but elogant. A wedding dress seems a bit OTT (over the top). Your aim should be to compliment your glowing face. Get some beautiful flowers and find a hair stylist who is good at what they do and then just enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

marilyn

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !

So you're going to 'jump the broom'.....excellent news...I wish you both the very best...I'm so happy for you.

Let me know of there's anything that me or Andy can do...okies.

Love Beck

• Angharad
    Angharad

Congratulations !!!!!

• ring
    ring

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• greven
    greven

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

greven

"Fear is strange soil. Mainly it grows obedience like corn, which grows in rows and makes weeding easy. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground."
    -from "Small Gods" by Terry Pratchett-

• Prisca
    Prisca

congratulations!!

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Chezza,

So happy for you! As for what to wear: Good news!

You can wear anything you want! What freedom!

love, laura

• JBean
    JBean

Let me please add my heartiest congratulations!!!! Just keep in mind... simple elegance! Just take it easy and enjoy this moment in your life! Jbean

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!!!!!

Make it simple and go with the flow, I was married last summer and we had a small and basic wedding everyone dressed comfortably and the wedding was a huge sucess. We had an outside wedding it was great.
    All the best to you and may your life be rewarding and may you have happiness and peace throughout your lives together...

Orangefatcat

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S love

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit