I'm getting married!

by chezza 27 Replies latest jw friends

• chezza
    chezza

Woohoo, he did it, he proposed, omg the wedding is in a month, help!!!!!!!!!! What do i wear, How do i do my hair, this is my second marriage and we are doing it at the registry office, what do you think girls? Evening dress? Suit? wedding gown? I have no idea.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Garden, Pant Suit, simple flowers - tulips or the such....that's my two cents worth.

btw:

CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!!

It was a joke! And you fell for it like the fascists you are! - Rick - The Young Ones

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

OHH WOW I'm soo excited for you!!!

I don't know what do you feel like wearing??? grab some brides magazines and look through then and see what attracts your attention!!!!

Keep us posted,

Ven

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Wish you all the best and don't forget my invitation!!!!!

It was a joke! And you fell for it like the fascists you are! - Rick - The Young Ones

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

congrats congrats congrats!!!!!

:):)

A good friend is someone who will come and bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was f**king awesome."

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

woohoo! congrats, hun!

41 + 66.6 = our loss
    we're breathing only to fade away
    we're running just to get caught

• Solace
    Solace

Congratulations!
    Be yourself, wear what you feel comfortable in and have a wonderful time! This is your day!
    We had a small wedding, we couldnt get married at his church since my J.W. family wouldnt step foot in it. I still wore my long dress and we did the announcments, flowers, limo, tuxes and matching dresses for the girls. I wanted formal pictures so the entire wedding party went on the day before the wedding to the photo studio. So much for not seeing the bride in her dress before the wedding huh? Oh well, I guess we knew this was going to be anything but a traditional wedding.
    Congratulations again!
    I hope everything goes well on the big day!

• elbobbo
    elbobbo

Hey, congratulations! I hope everything goes well for you.

• Kep
    Kep

A big congrats to you Chezza.
    I hope you and hubby #2 have an awesome day.
    Be sure to let us know how it all went.
    All the best to you both.
    Kep

• chezza
    chezza

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit