Women keep looking at me.

by joelbear 36 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Don't worry, Joel. Men can't really tell if a female is a Lesbian either. Many times I checked out a really good lookin woman only to discover that nothing could ever happen.

Like someone already said, they have probably always looked at you. Unless you are wearing a sign, how can they tell if you are Gay? How to react? Just smile and think how all the heteros are envying you for having them eyeballing you.

Of course, you could always direct them my way.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Joelbear,

If you are not interesting in women at all, just tell them "Sorry, I bat for the other team." followed by a wink and a smile.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Joel -- they're bi women, trying to come to grips with their emerging lesbianism.

Gently Feral
    queerer than ever

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I can't begin to tell you how many times I have begun an innocent flirtation on the web, only to find out in subsequent emails after I confessed my lust that I was corresponding with a repiloid, or a very clever dog, or - once - a mocking wise-ass curain blowing across a keyboard on a windy day.

Personally, I consider it quite a compliment when a woman gives me the "once over" that she might otherwise employ when shopping for fresh organ meats. "Sweetbreads, anyone? Rocky mountain oysters? Chilled monkey brains?" ICKY? Perhaps, but...

• joelbear
    joelbear

Mitch wouldn't be jealous. He'd be fascinated to find out what I could possibly do with a woman that would be fun for us. Kind of like playing baseball with no pitcher. If you catch my drift.

I can get peanut butter out of the cleft of my chin with my tongue. Maybe word has got around?

Joel

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Careful, Joel. If the ladies think that you can lick your eyebrows, you'll be swamped to no end. You'll never be able to get rid of them and then, the rest of us will be left out!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

WHY?????

• Pete2
    Pete2

Well, Joel, it could be the obvious -- as Elvis said, you're a "hunk-a-hunk of burnin' love!" There are those gorgeous guys who tend to induce ovulation among estrogen-crazed women. And brother, maybe that's you!

Or, it could be your sensuality transcends gender and women believe you are really latent heterosexual. And they're dying to be your first and go where no woman has gone before!

And someone said you work at Home Depot? Whoa, bro! I love that store. I GO to Home Depot to cruise guys. Customers with those butch boots, tight jeans, muscles bulging under a T-shirt -- all held together with a tool belt. I fall in love everytime I walk past that section where they have the great big pieces of wood stuff and nail stuff ...

Or ... it could be you live/work in a neighborhood with a disproportionately high number of fag-hags. And they're looking for a new project.

All said with love,
    Pete

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

Joel,

I've been having the exact same problem!!! And I'm a heterosexual, married woman!! But I have been becoming more and more of a chick magnet the older I get. Maybe it's because I've always been somewhat of a tomboy??? I do have to admit I'm very curious at times!!

Shimmer

• butalbee
    butalbee

They're hot for ya Joel, cuz you are just sooooooooooo hot, what woman couldn't resist...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit