Women keep looking at me.

by joelbear 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Maybe they view you as the forbidden fruit?

• bigboi
    bigboi

Joel, I think someone put your Christmas pic on a mailing list.

How could the net savvy woman not recognize such a huggable stud?

hehehehehe

ONE.....

bigboi

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

lololol joel, should i be frightened or pleased ?!

41 + 66.6 = our loss
    we're breathing only to fade away
    we're running just to get caught

• teejay
    teejay

Girls checking out the big fella, Joel? I think Jehover is trying to tell you something.

What is the proper response? Wink real slow, purse your lips into a pouty kiss, or grab your crotch while grinning wickedly. Works for me. Wifey can’t keep her hands off-a me.

You believe me, don’t you Joel?

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Probably the wimmin have been looking at you all along Joel. What this really means is that you have now started to notice women!

Just wait. In a few weeks you'll wake up in the morning and, BOOM!, it'll hit you: resurgent heterosexuality!

Can't you just feel those breasts on your beard already?

Expatbrit

• Mulan
    Mulan

Maybe you can't understand this, Joel, but I'll bet most women can't identify a gay man, just by looking at him. You look to me like a really sweet man.........why not check you out, to see if the look is returned??

As to feeling jolly about it? That would worry me. I can't imagine being amused or happy about a woman looking at me that way. Just a thought, big guy.
    Hugs anyway!!!

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• joelbear
    joelbear

Hi Mulan,

I guess I mean jolly in the same way the nice straight guys on here take it as a compliment that I think they are attractive even though they have no respondent feelings.

I didn't mean it to seem as though I was internally making fun of these women.

take care

Joel

• Mulan
    Mulan

No, Joel. I didn't take it that way either. I meant I wouldn't enjoy, OR feel complimented if a woman looked at ME like that. I think it would make me feel icky.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• COMF
    COMF

I'm not sure what the proper facial expression is to give in return.

Depends on what you want to happen next. If you want it to die right then and there, then I suspect you've already got the right look on your face. If you want to explore the possibilites, then...

When you catch her looking, look back, not overtly, as turning your head toward her, but kind of looking sideways; but be sure to make eye contact. Do not lose the eye contact! Let a smile begin to slowly appear. Not a big grin, just a subtle hint that you like what you see. Let the eye contact last longer than it normally would if you and somebody happened to glance at each other at the same time. Then, after a suitable time, look away. Then immediately look back again. Now, grin.

COMF

Some for the glories of this world; and some
    Sigh for the prophet's paradise to come;
    Ah, take the cash, and let the credit go,
    Nor heed the rumble of a distant drum!

• SYN
    SYN

But JB, women are so *soft* and *cuddly*.... How can you resist?

Or isn't that your taste?

Also, don't tell Mitch whatever you do, he'll get jealous!!!

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit